Holiday Inn Express Cedar City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Cedar City)
View Hotel
M-Star Cedar City(Cedar City)
View Hotel
All reviewshi expresscinnamon rollsfreeway sidepancake machinebreakfast roomnice hotelroom was clean and comfortablebryce canyonguest laundrymany choicesdesk staffup to dateconvenient locationindoor poolyogurtsouthern utah universitygreat breakfast
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I love our holiday inn express here in Cedar, I wont use anyother hotel...I rent out the breakfast room often and have rented the king suite many times for my hubby and I's anniversary. We can't leave town wih 4 small kids so we get a sitter and it's our get away with out having to go away..The staff is always so helpful from the housekeeping to the front desk..I give our Holiday Inn Express nothing but 10's ..Keep up the good work guys! And thank you!

Room Tip: ask for the jacuzzi suite ;)
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda H
Reviewed November 27, 2012

i would never stay anywhere else. excellent staff, excellent customer service. i know many people who have stayed there and have never heard anything negative about experiences there. staff is helpful regarding things to do, wake-up calls, clean breakfast are

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Evamarie Cade L
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Room 128 has what looks like black slime; maybe mold in bathroom shower, shower head and ceiling. Have pics Shower and sink drain very slow. Floor has lots of spots of who knows what, smells of dog. The filthiest floor I have ever seen. Must not have been vacuumed either as there were little round balls of; dog food? One of the beds had gross unclean spots on the end of bedspread--housekeeping had to see it when tucking bedding. Parental lock on all TV channels for Jay Leno rating--so I missed my Friday TV. Font desk said new system, did not know how to fix. I wanted to sleep but the noise was non-stop all night. I could hear the people above me with every move they made. The doors were non-stop slamming in the hall. Did enjoy the eggs for breakfast-never paid $110.00 for eggs before.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Soutahhospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cedar City, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and concerns with us. We are troubled to hear that your room was not to the standard that you expected. We take pride in the cleanliness of our rooms and hearing that someone did not enjoy their room is certainly at the top of our priorities.

We have discussed this issue with members of our staff, and will offer additional training to our employees to ensure that we are meeting the highest standards of cleanliness.

I would like to personally apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while lodging as our guest. We hope you will stay with us again so we can prove our dedication to learning from the feedback of our valued guests.

Jace Burgess
Guest Relations Manager
Cedar City Holiday Inn Express

Reviewed October 8, 2012

For the past 13 years or so, I bring a group of 20 to 40 students to Cedar City for Shakespeare competitions. I've used many hotels, but I finally found one that was great to work with. They have a pool and jacuzzi which my students love. They have many choices for breakfast in the morning. My students were especially fond of the pancake machine. :) The rooms were always cleaned well and the maids were very respectful of our things. They even wrote one of our chaperones a note, thanking them for keeping the room so neat and tidy. :) Although the hotel is as far south as you can get in Cedar City, it has immediate freeway access and is close to Wal-Mart and food places. All in all a great stay for us every year. Thanks for being awesome Holiday Inn. :)

Room Tip: The suites have 2 beds and a couch that pulls out into a bed. They also have refrigerators and microwaves. I personally like the suites.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank KristinaHolley
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We didn't have a reservation and stopped in late at this hotel....we had a small service dog too which can make it hard to find a place friendly to that but this place was awesome! Super nice, friendly, helpful check in staff, nice room on the end of the building to take the dog out and very clean, comfortable room. Great breakfast in the morning (even better than the Marriotts we had been staying in!). Place was packed but quiet and was convenient getting on and and off the freeway at the south end of town. Glad we stayed there! Will definately go back when we visit that area again.

Room Tip: Even on the second floor it was quiet and comfortable (usually like ground floor). Elevator is located on the north side of the building so stay that end for easier access if needed.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple