we stayed in the hotel during winter ski trips. hotel rooms are bit outdated, room decor, beds, furniture as well as amenities are average. room size is good. we stayed in two double beds room, bed size is rather small. free breakfast was excellent, though not too many choices. The hotel has only a few rooms booked during the time we travel.
overall an average hotel, may stay here again. However we did stay in Marriott spring suite next door which was similiar priced but much more clean/and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express, a new hotel located in Cedar City, Utah ,home to the world renowned Utah Shakespearean Festival. Located just off Interstate 15, you will have convenient access to Southern Utah University, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Brian Head Ski Resort, and Grand Canyon North Rim which are all just a short scenic drive away from our 100% smoke free property. Guests will enjoy our friendly staff, plush new bedding, luxurious bathroom amenities, and spacious upgraded suites. Experience culture at the Utah Shakespearean and Neil Simon Festivals. You can also feed your hunger for adventure with a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities including hiking, ATV trail riding, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding, snow and water skiing.Cedar City offers many local services and attractions and we are certain you ll enjoy your stay with us in the Festival City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cedar City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cedar City Hotel Cedar City
- Holiday Inn Cedar City
- Cedar City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Cedar City Utah