“We had a great time.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We showed up at 6:30 with a party of 10. We were seated about 20 minutes later on a busy night. We took our own wine and for a low corking charge they brought us glasses. We were told that it was a tough night in the kitchen, we had no problems. Our appetizers and food was all very good. I ordered my steak rare, I want it to be medium rare, it came out nearly medium, it was a good steak with great flavor, I'm glad I ordered rare. The chicken dish with spinach and rice was excellent. Our server Matt was fantastic, seemed to effortlessly always be there, great witt and very fun. The managers checked in several times. Nice evening.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We ate at Applebee's on November second. Our waitress was charadee. She was friendly and we didn't have to wait or ask for anything. Came back on the 3rd for lunch, our wAitress was breannie and we had to wait for refills for ten minutes. She didn't check on us at all and we wanted some BBQ sauce. Horrible experience. I didn't even feel like she deserved to be tipped, and that is saying something because I am a waitress myself and know how it is! Maybe she should be re-trained!

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We do our fair share of traveling and Applebee's is a dinning destination value we look for. Cedar City provided another great dining experience. We had their oriental salad and loved every bite. The service was attentive and professional. We left smiling and full and a very reasonable credit card receipt in hand. All good!!!!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Nothing exceptional , just everything is done well. Consistently courteous, well trained and the food is quick and hot. No this is not a 5 star steak house, but then again your not paying over $15 most menu items

1  Thank TheCaDean
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Food was terrible, steak tough as a boot and under cooked, shrimp undercooked as well. Inedible. 2 companions meals also poor. Bad stomachs the rest of the trip. We were starving so about anything would have satisfied us. Look for someplace else to eat.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!