“Will be stopping in again.”
Review of All American Diner

All American Diner
Ranked #3 of 115 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Falcon, CO
“Will be stopping in again.”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

A small group I was with stopped in for breakfast on our way home from a golf trip. To keep it simple, they served great homestyle food, huge portions, at a very low price. the service was speedy and the waitress was fantastic. This will become our go-to breakfast stop from now on when we do our annual trip.

• Visited March 2014

• Korean first
Burlington, Vermont
“We love the home cooked food taste”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had to wait for our hotel room so we decided to grab an early dinner. We had read the reviews for here. We were waited on quickly and our waitress was friendly and efficient. The food was great. Would come here again if we are in the area.

• Visited March 2014
Stansbury Park
“excellent food”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Excellent food, service and prices! If you are hungry for a home cooked meal or just a great hamburger, this is the place to stop.

Visited March 2014
Shelby, Montana
“Quite the place”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I got there just as they opened and ordered a Hamburg steak breakfast...I am glad that I was hungry for the portion must have been at least 8oz. It also helped that the waitress (Gina) had a warm smile on such a cool morning.

• Visited February 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“The best "Open Faced Hot Roast Beef Sandwich" ever!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Our family went to this small diner last night, and while we usually enjoy diner food (except on the rare occasion that it is not good "diner" food), this was extra delicious and well presented. Our daughter ordered the Hot Roast Beef Sandwich and it was served with very generous and tender slices of lean roast beef, real mashed potatoes complete with the appropriate amount of lumps, delicious dark brown beef gravy and instead of being served on the usual toast, this diner served it on 2 light and buttery biscuits. It was a delicious and very appealing presentation on a small platter-size plate. She "oohed and ahhed" over every mouth watering bite. We all had to try a bite. :) My SIL ordered the fish and chips and they were nice pieces of cod delicately breaded and fried and served with a generous portion of steak fries. My husband ordered the "Huge Country Fried Steak" and it was a very generous portion as well served with the same delicious real mashed potatoes and thick "country" gravy. I ordered the grilled cheese sandwich that was served on Texas Toast with American cheese (this is the only place that I would make a change, and I would have preferred it to be real cheddar cheese), but that being said the American cheese was nicely melted and the Texas Toast was nice and buttery, cooked crisp on the grill. The grilled cheese was also served with steak fries. The service was great and I don't say this lightly because I am a very heavy "water" drinker and if the server doesn't keep my water glass filled....but our server was very attentive and kept my glass full. This is our new "FAVORITE" place to eat in Cedar City!!!! Great job!!!

• Visited February 2014