“Quite the place”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I got there just as they opened and ordered a Hamburg steak breakfast...I am glad that I was hungry for the portion must have been at least 8oz. It also helped that the waitress (Gina) had a warm smile on such a cool morning.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Our family went to this small diner last night, and while we usually enjoy diner food (except on the rare occasion that it is not good "diner" food), this was extra delicious and well presented. Our daughter ordered the Hot Roast Beef Sandwich and it was served with very generous and tender slices of lean roast beef, real mashed potatoes complete with the appropriate amount of lumps, delicious dark brown beef gravy and instead of being served on the usual toast, this diner served it on 2 light and buttery biscuits. It was a delicious and very appealing presentation on a small platter-size plate. She "oohed and ahhed" over every mouth watering bite. We all had to try a bite. :) My SIL ordered the fish and chips and they were nice pieces of cod delicately breaded and fried and served with a generous portion of steak fries. My husband ordered the "Huge Country Fried Steak" and it was a very generous portion as well served with the same delicious real mashed potatoes and thick "country" gravy. I ordered the grilled cheese sandwich that was served on Texas Toast with American cheese (this is the only place that I would make a change, and I would have preferred it to be real cheddar cheese), but that being said the American cheese was nicely melted and the Texas Toast was nice and buttery, cooked crisp on the grill. The grilled cheese was also served with steak fries. The service was great and I don't say this lightly because I am a very heavy "water" drinker and if the server doesn't keep my water glass filled....but our server was very attentive and kept my glass full. This is our new "FAVORITE" place to eat in Cedar City!!!! Great job!!!

1  Thank M S
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I love seafood and hence a friend took me to this restaurant for a treat. Had a wonderful time with some great seafood! Though the menu is quite simple, the items were wonderfully cooked, just loved it! One think I liked about you guys is the good quantity of food served at a reasonable price. We started off with salads and steaks and then moved on to have shrimp which is one of my personal favorites. Cherished every bit of the food and ambience!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

This is indeed an all American diner. The food is amazing. Right from the filling breakfast to the delicious dinner, everything is perfect. My friends and I eat here all the time ever since we first tried it a few months back. The stuffed burger is absolutely divine. And the breakfast, hash browns, bacon, eggs and toast! Yum! And the staff is really cool and friendly. We know most of them by name now. They’re all really fast and efficient. Awesome place if you’re hungry and want a good meal.

1  Thank Preston G
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is not a fancy place. It is a blue collar kind of place. The food is great. Your can dress down and feel right at home. Service is snappy.