“YUMMMMM”

The Pizza Cart
Ranked #8 of 121 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

FANTASTIC pizza & GREAT prices.. plus the masters of the art were really friendly & went out of their way to give us tips on the outdoor activities available in the area :)

1  Thank jamigirl78

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Was looking for a bite to eat while in Cedar City and stumbled across The Pizza Cart quite by accident. Not only was it the best pizza I've ever had, to watch the two guys put everything together by hand and engage with their customers made it one of the best eating experiences I've had this year (and yes it's August).

1  Thank JB K
Reviewed August 21, 2014

We were sorry we visited The Pizza Cart only once and had to leave cedar city the next day. The pizza's were great ! We've been to Italy several times. Many of the pizza's we ate there tasted not half as good as these.

1  Thank 51Carina
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I'm a huge pizza fan and this is as good as any I've had! I've had pizza at some famous pizza places too, like Pepe's Pizza in New Haven, CT, etc. This is just as good! Seriously, it's something you need to try if you haven't. The pizza is great, the atmosphere is really fun, and the guys working are awesome (Brandon has an epic mustache)! I can't say enough about how great this place is. Just go try it.

1  Thank Kevin E
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I live in cedar city and have always heard about how good this place is. I finally got to taste for myself how good this is. I had the veggie pizza and it was Devine! I need to go again this week!

2  Thank John L