“Pizza in a parking lot” 2 of 5 bubbles

The Pizza Cart
Ranked #6 of 113 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cedar City, Utah
“Pizza in a parking lot”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

I was not impressed at all. The pizza was good, but you are sitting in the heat in the middle of an open parking lot. I will go to centro next time.

Visited June 2014
4 Thank Mad_DJ583
Ferg622, Owner at The Pizza Cart, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Mad_DJ583,
I'm sorry you didn't realize before you came that we're a food cart. Because most of out business is take-out, most of our positive reviews are based on the quality of our food and not our environment. If you've got any ideas on how to make the parking lot more comfortable (such as controlling the weather), we'd love to hear it!
That aside, we're glad to hear your pizza was good (2 stars for good pizza? Ouch!). We will be moving to an indoor location this fall, so if you'd like to give it another try in a more comfortable environment, we'd love to have you.

Provo, Utah
“Great food, great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

The service was top-notch. We even liked the ambience: eating pizza in the Ace Hardware parking lot. It was fun. Pizza crust was light, crisp. Sauce not too tomatoey. I would have liked it a little spicier, but they have red pepper available. Cheese was good, the basil fresh. Menu was a little vague on a quick read, but the cook/server/cashier was really helpful.Not enough chairs for large groups but most people were using the take-out option anyway.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank BookwormSF
Highland, UT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

These guys are passionate about excellent pizza...perfect!! I'm vegan and they have the best vegan pizza I've ever had...my wife and kids had the Hawaiian and it looked spectacular. I mean the guy built the wood fire stove by hand...come on!!!!

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic pizza! Went out of our way coming through town to try it out and couldn't have been more pleased! Wonderful service, great alternative to fast food...can't go wrong.

“Great pizza. Highly recommend ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

A few days ago I went to pizza cart because of the great reviews. Just as expected the pizza was great and very well priced. This was some the best pizza I have ever eaten. Very professionally ran business. They keep everything clean and use high quality products. I would recommend to anyone. They are very nice and helpful. They have a great menu at a good price. I plan to eat there again on my way home.