“New location - same great food”

The Little Brick House
Ranked #12 of 115 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: American
Cedar City, Utah
“New location - same great food”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This restaurant used to be located in an old bakery near the heart of downtown Cedar City. It has moved into a new space just off the Providence Center exit at the south of town. I was afraid this move would take away from the great restaurant experience I had come to expect. Not so. The new location mirrors the old one in a good way. A nice, casual atmosphere with really good food. The menu is simple: basically sandwiches, soups, a side and a drink. The sandwiches are amazing - I've tried the mufaletta, the Thunderbird, the pulled turkey club, and the philli - all excellent. This is a great place for lunch or a light dinner in Cedar City.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank AvgGuy_12

Cedar City, Utah
“Used to be really good”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The food used to be outstanding, but since they moved to their new location, the food has gone downhill. The soup was too thick and the pulled pork sandwich was not as good as it used to be.

1 Thank SoaringDuo
“So good!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Seriously you can not go wrong with any of the sandwiches. They menu is awesome! Staff is freindly and prompt! These guys are always packed, and for good reason.

• Visited February 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Unique take on classic sandwiches.”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I really enjoy this quaint little place - it shares a building with an antique shop - very cool. The food is very good, their menu include a lot of classic sandwiches/dishes with a little twist. They are all very, very good.

Good atmosphere for lunch, or a quiet evening meal.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food and service!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My sister and I stumbled upon the Little Brick House while trying to find an alternative to our usual lunch spots. I am always hesitant to wander into unknown food territories, but this time I am so glad that I did! We ordered the pulled pork sandwich and the muffalatta. They were both great! The bread was amazing, the foccacia as well as the roll were soft and fresh. I am looking forward to trying every sandwich on the menu! Also, everyone that works there is very friendly. As we were waiting for our food we were brought a sample of fudge, chocolate bribery is always welcome :)
Go! You will not be disappointed.

1 Thank tristynpark23