“ALWAYS STOP AT THE GHBC”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Cedar City
Cuisines: American
Description: We stopped for coffee and breakfast and I had the most delicious scone I've ever tasted! Real raspberries and white chocolate chips were folded into the dough. The girl gave us a sample of their chocolate chip pumpkin bread, which was also incredible. Our neighbors tell us that their sandwiches are also great. An excellent bakery in downtown Cedar City!
Las Vegas, Nevada
“ALWAYS STOP AT THE GHBC”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

This is one place we always stop at at least twice - once to eat one of their great sandwiches, which their bread is made from scratch and is so good and wholesome, and the second time to purchase bread and other goodies to take home. If you like Tuna, there's is GREAT - also their Louisiana Chicken and Turkey sandwiches. Served with a pickle. Try their Dakota bread - and any other, as they offer samples.

Visited May 2014

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Buy the Dakota bread!!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Just needed a loaf bread and popped into this shop. Actually, was looking for something more in the line of French Bagette but as they had none, I opted for some sandwich bread. HOLY COW! I am from Florida and was just passing though on vacation and after this stop, I hope we get a Great Harvest Bread Company in our city. It was some of the best bread I have ever eaten. Actually, if one was in my town I wouldn't be able to resist stopping in constantly. I bought a loaf of the Dakota bread and LOVED it! Love the heartyness of it, and all the seeds. And a really great flavor, subtle and delicious. Keep up the good work. Sorry I didn't try anything else when we stopped. It was sorta late in the day so not 'peak pastry' time for us.

• Visited February 2014
Show Low, Arizona
“Little-known spot for Real Coffee”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I've come here a couple times when I had a meeting/training close by. The coffee is what has drawn me (the bread samples are good too)--I think it is Seattle's Best or perhaps Utah's own Ibis organically-grown coffee . It is drip coffee, usually strong enough, and satisfying. The price is reasonable, likely $1.25 for a 12 oz cup.

Worth going there just for the coffee, one of the least expensive GOOD coffee in town. Service is also good, and folks working there are friendly.

• Visited May 2013
Cedar City, Utah
“Delicious sandwiches and bread!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The bread is always so fresh, soft and utterly delicious. Cinnamon rolls are divine. Sandwiches are also fresh and yummy. Dining is small and cramped but overlooked for the good food.

Visited August 2013
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“It was okay”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This place was small and cramped feeling, all the pastries and baked goods were on display with no protection. Looked unappetizing. The sandwiches are good, but it wasn't as good as other bread companies I've enjoyed more.

Visited September 2013