“Wonderful fresh sandwiches!”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Cedar City
Cuisines: American
Description: We stopped for coffee and breakfast and I had the most delicious scone I've ever tasted! Real raspberries and white chocolate chips were folded into the dough. The girl gave us a sample of their chocolate chip pumpkin bread, which was also incredible. Our neighbors tell us that their sandwiches are also great. An excellent bakery in downtown Cedar City!
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Every time you go in, you are offered whole slices of their fresh bread to sample. The sandwiches are REALLY good, and it is hard to not come out with a few loaves of bread as well. Also a great place to get a beautiful gift basket that anyone would love.

1  Thank Stephanie C

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Have one in Las Vegas - and go quite often, especially during holiday time as they provide specialty breads. Their multi-grain is great - as there wonderful deserts. Always a treat going there - and they make the best sandwiches!!!

1  Thank SingerTrainer
Reviewed September 27, 2012

When you walk in and smell the bread baking, you will want to buy as many loaves as you can possibly use. The pastries are really tempting, we chose the eclairs with chocolate frosting and saved them to have in our room after dinner. We selected a white bread and a cibatta, both excellent.

1  Thank arniepalmerfan
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I work near and have dropped in on a few occasions. It is staffed by Friendly people. I've taken home bread and it goes Fast with the kids and ... well me! A co-worker bought me a turkey sandwich one day.. it was Really Good! I'll be back.

1  Thank ghadzooks
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Always good in any city. Bread is right out of the oven, and you can have samples for free. Try their Dakota for a special treat. Always several varieties.

2  Thank Candace L