“good bread - free samples”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Cedar City
Cuisines: American
Description: We stopped for coffee and breakfast and I had the most delicious scone I've ever tasted! Real raspberries and white chocolate chips were folded into the dough. The girl gave us a sample of their chocolate chip pumpkin bread, which was also incredible. Our neighbors tell us that their sandwiches are also great. An excellent bakery in downtown Cedar City!
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Always good in any city. Bread is right out of the oven, and you can have samples for free. Try their Dakota for a special treat. Always several varieties.

2  Thank Candace L