“Classy, great food.”

Ranked #1 of 124 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our mission is to provide our customers (our friends) with casual and fun dining experience with exceptional customer service and homemade fresh and creative food. Oh and a great selection of local micro brews & wine too!
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I took some friends from Italy to visit the National Parks, and on our way back we stopped for a quick bite in Cedar City.
Or at least we thought so.
We were absolutely blown away by the decor of this place (a mix of sleek Armani meets the west) , the friendlyness..but mostly, by the great tasting menu.
Not a huge selection of pizzas that would make you wonder for days, just enough to sparkle some curiosity. Plenty of choices.
My friends from Venice (Italy) said the pizza tasted like in Italy!
I had the special. An odd combination of cheeses, grapes and pancetta...what a taste!!!
Highly recommended place....with an Italian special "seal of approval".
Oh...did I mention that the pizza crust itself was a winner?
I can see why so many good reviews. Here is one more :)

I wish I had more time to talk to the owner and learn about his journey....
maybe next time. Best of luck for your newly opened space.

1  Thank darlingdearest

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Nothing but praise for this great place - the soppresato pizza was our favorite, but the arugula salad was also wonderful.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We went here to celebrate a special occasion. The atmosphere was pleasant, cozy, and the decor was totally modern and felt clean and comfortable. Service was excellent--our waiter was friendly and helpful. Our pizzas were absolutely amazing. There was enough food for lunch the next day!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We found this place on yelp since we were stopping here for the night on our way from Cali to CO and we were glad we did. After driving 10 hours, the pizza and bruschetta really hit the spot. Great service, but small place so be prepared to wait if it's busy. We asked them to make one pizza half sausage and half their version of pepperoni to satisfy everyone and had the mushroom as well. All excellent, my fav was the pepperoni.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We found this place on trip advisor and made it a point to stop. We were really glad we did! The wait staff is exceptional, the décor is modern and the food delicious. It is a small, intimate place that makes you feel welcome. Ice-cold water served in a milk bottle (I guess that's what you would call it) really hit the spot on a super hot day. My wife and daughter both said it was the best pizza they ever had. I always hesitate to call something the "best ever" but I certainly didn't argue with them. I liked that the pizzas are a "personal" size (I finished mine, wife and daughter did not) so that I wasn't stuck eating what my wife and daughter wanted. I felt like the prices were fair for the exceptional fare that was served. I definitely recommend this place. Stop and enjoy some pizzas!

Been to Centro Woodfired Pizzeria? Share your experiences!