“Great food, great service! A must in Cedar City.”

Centro Woodfired Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 115 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our mission is to provide our customers (our friends) with casual and fun dining experience with exceptional customer service and homemade fresh and creative food. Oh and a great selection of local micro brews & wine too!
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Great food, great service! A must in Cedar City.”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Centro has fantastic pizza, great service, and a very nice beer and wine selection. My wife and I split a 1/2 roasted mushroom and 1/2 sopressata. I finished off my wife's cold leftovers three days later after a hike and it was still great. This is a must stop place for a meal in the Cedar City area

• Visited June 2013

Cedar City, Utah
“Don't let the word "Pizza" fool you - this place is extraordinary!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

For years, Cedar City has had plenty of Pizza places, and some of them are pretty good. Until now, when you said, "Pizza" in Cedar City - you pretty much knew what you were getting.
Not anymore.
Now, when I tell people that my favorite Restaurant is "Centro Woodfired Pizzeria," I generally get the same respond – "Pizza, really?" But when they try it, they all agree - Centro is so much better than your average pizza. Perfect, consistent crust topped with the finest ingredients. As I write this, I am SO craving a summer salad or a pizza arugula from Centro!
The atmosphere is simple, clean and hip, but crowded. Fortunately, the restaurant's expansion will be done soon and the amount of seating will double. As good as this place is, I'm sure it will still be crowded.

• Visited May 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Affordable pizza joint. I was very impressed with the quality of the food, and the service staff was wonderful. This was my first time to Cedar City, UT and if I were to stay in this town again, I would definitely return to this restaurant.

Visited June 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“Eat here, the best food in Cedar City!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Order the pizza bianca add mushrooms and homemade sausage. Best pizza I've ever had. Jason, server, was helpful and amazing!!

• Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Flatbread Pizza”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is not Dominos or Pizza Hut, so don't come expecting that. It is, however, great flatbread pizzas. The Pizza Arugula is great, as is the Sopressata and the Fennel Sausage. Good service, kind but not "overly helpful," if you know what I mean. Just right.

Visited May 2013