“:( ...feed stale bread to the birds”
Review of Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's
Ranked #48 of 124 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Sandwich chain that makes very tasty sandwiches
Description: Sandwich chain that makes very tasty sandwiches
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Service:
Got my roast beef sandwich to go through the drive-through. Service was quick and easy, as it should be.

Sandwich:
The sandwich was pretty much what I've received from JJ's and I like it, which is why I come back. The bread on today's sandwich was stale, no way around that. The crust was so hard on one end I thought I broke a tooth on my first bite..no bueno.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I went thru the drive thru, with only 1 car in front of me. I ordered 2 sandwiches. Those sandwiches were already prepared by the time I got to the window. I hadn't even pulled my wallet out of my pocket yet. My sandwiches were equally good.

1  Thank Jon I
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Place was clean and service was great.

This was my first experience at a Jimmy John's and it was definitely a positive one. The bread was delicious and the meats and cheeses seemed fresh.

Will most likely go here again when I get the chance.

1  Thank mammoth29
Reviewed May 17, 2014

The sandwiches were wonderful, and they delivered to our hotel room in 10 minutes! Wish we had this restaurant in San Diego!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

It was closing time when we arrived there just before 10 p.m. We were greeted with smiles from 3 lovely young ladies. They made our sandwiches and told us we were welcome to stay and eat the sandwiches there as they had much clean up to do before they could go home. The sandwiches were absolutely delicious!

1  Thank Dinny_11

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!