“Great night's sleep at the Big Yellow Inn in the Victorian Room”

Big Yellow Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 12 Cedar City B&B and Inns
Park City, UT
“Great night's sleep at the Big Yellow Inn in the Victorian Room”
Reviewed May 14, 2005

What a comfortable bed I enjoyed at the Big Yellow Inn. (And I know beds - I manage the Washington School Inn in Park City, UT.) The building was redone about 5 years ago so they designed all the rooms with becoming an Inn in mind. Their furnishings fit their 'Georgian Revival' theme very well with period furnishings, rich-colored carpets and lots of things on the shelves & mantles to catch your interest. And the light fixture in the Victorian Room as well as the gas fireplace were beautiful and easy to use.

I happened to be in Cedar City for a tourism conference being held at SUU. From the BYI, I could walk easily to my meetings (@2 blocks). It must be a joy to stay there during the Shakespeare Festival. And the town was incredibly clean - not a piece of trash anywhere.

I enjoyed a delicous breakfast, Peach French Toast Souffle, while I sat out on the porch and was warmed by the morning sun.

• Stayed May 2005, traveled on business
2 Thank WashingtonSchoolInn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 5, 2004

We booked the Big Yellow Inn on the Internet due to the fact I could not find an hotel I liked - this was the first holiday in the USA that we have used Bed & Breakfast and not large hotels. We stayed on the 23rd May 2004 ( I wished we could have stayed longer). This is the most amazing place I have ever stayed in. The website is just amazing and so is the property. We booked the Victorian Room which was fantastic, but ended up staying in the Gable Suite which was very large and just wonderful. I peeped in all the themed rooms and they were all beautiful and extremely well done. Family business - just lovely. Would recommend to everybody.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member