“Happy with service, plan to stay again.”
Review of Super 8 Cedar City

Super 8 Cedar City
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Cedar City
GreenLeadersGold level
Heber city
“Happy with service, plan to stay again.”
Reviewed July 19, 2009

Location of motel is very easy to find. We injoyed the free breakfast, a varity of things to choose from including a make your own waffle station.. The staff was very helpful. Rooms were very clean, and we enjoyed having the free internet service in our room. Also it was nice to have the free business center to use in the lobby.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Phoenix, Az
Reviewed July 18, 2009

This motel is very conveniently located near Exit 59 and just a few blocks from the University where the Shakespear Festival is presented. We found the breakfasts better than adequate and well served. Our stay was enhanced by the available brochures and we were able to heat Marie Calenders in the room to save on some meals. The city is most enjoyable with lots of fun spots and food spots because of the university students who have needs on the week ends. We will plan to stay again at this location.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
seattle, wa
Reviewed May 12, 2009

The manager is friendly, and the rooms are decent for the price, but a $6.24 unauthorized charge appeared on my credit card statement several days after my stay. After speaking with the manager, he insisted that the charge remain since it "was already done." This hotel not recommended due to poor customer service and sloppy billing practices.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank mellowg
lovedog26
Reviewed April 8, 2009

I can't believe that this was a Super 8 motel. My room was extremely clean--the carpet looked new and the bathroom was impeccably clean with new tiles. Also-the service was excellent. The family who runs it is efficient and very friendly. They also take pets for a reasonable fee of $12/night.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled solo
Lakeland, Minnesota
Reviewed June 30, 2008

I stayed one night in this Super 8 and was not disappointed. My room was on the 3rd floor and it was very clean. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly with dinner recommendations and directions around town. Breakfast included make-your-own waffles, juices, coffee, tea, cereals, bagels, fruit & toast. The location is right off of I-15 and next to a gas station/convenience store. I experienced a quiet night. I would stay here again.

• Liked — Location. Contintental Breakfast. Good value for the money.
  • Disliked — Overpowering cleaning smell in hallways.
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank AdventureLass
USA
Reviewed November 18, 2007

I booked this hotel via Hotwire and was quite disappointed when my "2 star" hotel was the Motel 8. I have had bad experiences with this chain in the past. I was, however, absolutely delighted with the service and cleanliness of this hotel. The staff, specifically the general manager, were very friendly. My hotel room was very clean and all of the furniture was well taken care of. The hotel entrance has a lobby that with coffee, a microwave, and a public computer.

While I have stayed at nicer hotels, for the value, this place rocks.

• Liked — Service, Cleanliness, Value
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank napping88
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed June 15, 2005

I made a reservation to Super 8 Cedar City via the central Super 8 internet system and received confirmation on a non-smoking room. Upon calling the hotel one day before arrival I have been told that I shall have a smoking room. When I raised the point about my confirmed non-smoking room the response was always "we have only a smoking room". When I asked if the confirmation from Super 8 online reservation is useless I received from Super 8 Cedar City desk the answer "YES". I cancelled my reservation. Consequently I had to change my vacation plans. Never again with Super 8.

Stayed June 2005