“service with a smile an a happy customer” 5 of 5 bubbles

Super 8 Cedar City
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Cedar City
GreenLeadersGold level
NOGALES,AZ
“service with a smile an a happy customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

on 6/13/13 was on business an stayed once again with these fine folks at super 8, as always it was a vary restfull sleep mel an his employees are outstanding going out of thire way to make your stay a pleasent. the new guy vary helpfull, rooms were great just wish i could stay for breakfast but got to go to work. thank you mel an your staff see u soon.

Room Tip: rooms on north side an south side are good.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Super8cedarcity, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Cedar City, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thanks for staying with us again and we appreciate your continued patronage here with us. We are grateful for the opportunity to provide you with super service, and look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Hobart, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

I could not have asked for a nicer experience than I had for my 3 days at this establishment. The room had everything I needed... it was clean, comfortable, spacious, convenient location.
The recliner was perfect for my day of computer work, and having a fridge and microwave was a nice bonus. Great shower.
The owners were extremely friendly and helpful, a pleasure to deal with. I thoroughly recommend Super 8 if you are staying in Cedar City.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Super8cedarcity, General Manager at Super 8 Cedar City, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear valued guest

We thank you for allowing us to be your hosts while you were here in cedar city and appreciate your review of our hotel. We strive to make sure that our customers feel at home during their stay. If you are ever in cedar again, we would love to have you stay with us!
Golden, ColorADO
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I read the glowing reviews of the Super 8 Cedar City, and called to make a reservation for one night : Friday 5/24/13. To hold my room, I needed to give my credit card #. I was given the room rate and my reservation # by the woman manager/clerk, which I wrote down. Upon checking in, I noticed (after my card had already been processed) that the amount was $16.00 more than the (full) quote. I spoke with the manager nd showed him my notes...no, this was NOT "added taxes", as I was given the total rate on the phone. I am a seasoned traveler, and know how to add, etc. Long story short, the manager "couldn't do anything about it". I was stiffed, which is a low business practice I will not condone or support. Scott, the young clerk on duty, was VERY nice...not his fault at all. The motel was just so-so, at best. I know I'll get a reply full of excuses!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Spainin2008
Thank you for your feedback on our motel. We do apologize for any miscommunication about the rate of your room, and our doing our best to ensure that our customers are treated fairly and professionally. We hope you will give us a second chance to impress you, and would love to have you return.
Coral Springs, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

The Super 8 in Cedar City is fantastic! The rooms are clean, and have a fridge, microwave. And the staff go out of their way to make you feel right at home! Laundry on-site is a big plus also. And they have a really nice continental breakfast with waffles.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Super8cedarcity, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Cedar City, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review of our hotel. It is our pleasure to be of service and provide such wonderful guests with quality amenities. We appreciate your business and look forward to you returning to stay with us again.

Again thank you and come back soon.
Provo, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

We stayed 1 night on our way north. Everything was perfect. The room was spotless. The staff was professional and helpful. The breakfast had everything you could want and was good. We will definitely be back. We travel quite a bit and usually stay in more upscale resorts. Super 8 Cedar city is an excellent value.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for such a warm and thoughtful review. At Super 8, we are always aimed to please and provide the very best service that we can. Our entire staff is very glad to hear that we are being thought of and regarded so highly among our guests. We eagerly await your return visit and until then happy travels.