“The Garden Cottage Bed and Breakfast Was Fabulous!”

The Garden Cottage Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 12 Cedar City B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 26, 2010

I chose The Garden Cottage B&B in Cedar City, Utah, as the special location for my 62nd birthday. Even though it was a long drive from Grand Junction, Colorado where my family and I live, The Garden Cottage was every bit as exceptional as I had hoped. The room was filled with Victorian antiques and the bed was so comfortable. My husband and I both loved the great hospitality of the hosts as well as the delicious breakfast. The English country gardens were all I had anticipated. They are lush and lovely. The location near the Shakespeare Festival is perfect. I eagerly anticipate staying again in this cozy B&B.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 23, 2010

This was my first stay in a B&B, but my 36th+ visit to the Festival. I will always stay in a B&B after this. The breakfasts, alone, were worth the cost. Additionally, it was within very easy walking distance to the Festival. The yard was gorgeous, cool, and tuneful with all the song birds! I have never stayed in a place so clean! I will definitely stay here again! - JJohnson

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2010

I have stayed in many Bed & Breakfasts across the country and found The Garden Cottage Bed and Breakfast to be the most accommodating in every way. It was a pleasure to get acquainted with the other guests each morning while enjoying a fabulous breakfast. My room was beautiful. I looked in on two other rooms and am unable to decide which room to request next time. Location - Perfect! Five star all the way.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 8, 2010

If you're looking for a great place to stay in CedarCity, UT, book
the Garden Cottage B&B. I recommend it on all fronts! Gary and Diana
are gracious hosts -- the food is yummy - rooms are spotless -- beds
are comfortable -- the garden is sweet -- and the location is great.
It is an easy walk to the Utah Shakespeare Festival.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2010

This is a quaint romantic cottage. Right across the street from the Shakespearean festival. Close to quaint downtown shops and antique stores. And the breakfasts are always divine. Around the corner is the the Irish Pasty Pub, one of our favorite restaraunts.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2010

The morning glory room has a private entrance and is beautifully decorated. The food is delicious and the hostess is so welcoming.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2009

I have stayed at the Garden Cottage three years now while attending the Shakespeare Festival. I absolutely love this place. When I walk in for the fist time, I instantly relax because I know that from the first moment of my stay to the last, every last detail is taken care of. And the food! I start daydreaming about the breakfasts months before my stay. I'v never had anything but the best. The rooms are clean and invite you to relax and feel at home.

Staying here is a luxurious delight. My summers wouldn't be the same without a visit to the Garden Cottage.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends