“Really enjoyed”

Depot Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Steakhouse serving a variety of dishes from steak, seafood and pasta to delicate desserts with all the in betweens.Located in an historical train depot. Full wine list and bar.
Houston
“Really enjoyed”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Annoyingly their web site was not working so wasn’t sure what the served. But very good food. Nice part of town to also walk around. Beer and wine available.

• Visited August 2012

Stouffville
“Motorcycle trip”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Food was excellent and service also. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting great food. Reservations are recommended.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“It was ok”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Service was GREAT, the food was just average...
Rib-Eye was tough and overcooked. AND Chocolate Mousse was very dense, not too fluffy. We went, Cuz Alan at Best Western got us 15%off... I'd rather pay full price and get a better meal.

Visited August 2012
“First time here -- great.”
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I split the surf and turf and it was awesome. Great service, nice atmosphere, great place to eat. I would highly recommend it.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“I Might Try Again”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Could be me, but the Depot Grill just didn't meet my expectations. It was my first visit and I will try again the next time I'm in town. I had crab cake appetizers, a filet and a glass of wine. All average. The service was mediocre as well. Slow to get to me when I sat down and never did come back with a check when my meal was done. I sat for over 10 minutes waiting for the check while my server was “chatting it up” at another table. Finally I simply went up front to pay. I sat with my dinner plate and empty wine glass long enough that it became un-appetizing to look at. There were about 10 tables occupied when I got seated and only 3 or 4 when I finished. And I still was partially ignored. Maybe on a better day… I truly don’t know how many restaurants there are in Cedar City of this caliber, but I’d try another before going back.