Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,599 results
All reviews breakfast house separate building sausage breakfast is served waffles great place to stay great breakfast stay there again indoor pool free breakfast comfortable beds shakespeare festival flat screen tv parking lot road trip breakfast room brian head
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose the Abbey Inn because of the ratings and reviews. Will definitely stay here again. Well kept, comfortable and clean. From check in to check out we were treated amazing. Micheal at the front desk was friendly and helpful, Our housekeeper Kim kept our rooms clean. The pool was well maintained and breakfast was delicious. Will recommend Abbey Inn to anyone traveling to Cedar City Utah

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

We were very impressed with the Abbey Inn. The room was nice, it was quiet & the bed was one of the most comfortable we’ve had while traveling. The staff was friendly and the free breakfast offered good variety. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2020

Abbey Inn was a great choice for us on our girls trip. We chose to stay here Based on the reviews that we’ve read online. The reviews are right on . Comfortable beds and an amazing breakfast. Friendly staff and Great service provided by our room attendant Janette. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay here again if we’re ever in Cedar City Utah.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 14, 2020

Recently, I stayed here for a business trip. I will definitely be staying again and highly recommend this hotel to any travelers in the area!
My room was nicely furnished, everything was comfortable, clean and beautifully decorated. Everything I needed was there!
I was very pleasantly surprised with the complimentary breakfast. They advertise a "free, hot breakfast", but it was more like a full breakfast buffet with more options and choices than I've ever encountered at a hotel. The food was freshly made and delicious!
Hotel staff were extremely kind, enthusiastic and informative. I appreciated the use of text messaging to check in with me throughout my stay.
I'm looking forward to my next visit to the area. Thank you for your wonderful service, Abbey Inn & Suites!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2020

It's a good place and affordable place to stay when skiing at Brian Head Utah. The room is usually clean and the staff are attentive to their guests needs. The staff don't smile much but they usually respond to your needs if you have issues with your stay at their hotel.

I did have an issue with the coffee maker when the previous guest of the room I stayed placed a coffee grind on the coffee maker where the water should be. I think I texted the front desk and one of the staff did respond and apologized. I thought they would send a new or clean coffee maker but I never heard from the staff again.

If you're skiing at Brian Head, you can actually purchase the tickets from Abbey Inn which saves you a lot of time and the hotel also provide you a 20% coupon when renting ski or snowboard equipment at Cedar Sports Shop. The people at Cedar Sports Shop are very friendly and their rental prices on snow equipment are much cheaper than the ski shops at Brian Head.

I also appreciate that the breakfast is included when staying at Abbey Inn.

Overall, I like staying at Abbey Inn because of the price, cleanliness of the room, breakfast, and easy access to Brian Head.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel