“Fun at leftys” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating
Orem, Utah
“Fun at leftys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

My family and I stopped here on our way to California. I had the banderas. It was three enchiladas a chicken cheese and beef. All were excellent each with its own unique flavor. The restaurant was clean and had a fun atmosphere. The staff was kind and helpful. We were glad we stopped here.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank yynot

Salt Lake City, Utah
“The best flautas Ever!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

Coming into town for Summer Games for lunch had the chicken flautas with jalapeno cream sauce. It was to die for. I Would recommend this dish to everyone. The server was very kind and met all my needs. The atmosphere was fun and inviting. I had a great experience and will be back.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Sam g
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best Chimichanga I Have Ever Had!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Pulled In Off The Freeway To Warm Up And Have Somthing To Eat. Saw This Cute Little Restaurant Hidden In The Back. Decided To Try The Beef Chimichanga. Best Choice I Could Have Made. It Was Golden Brown And Crispy. Not Too Much Sauce Inside Was Stuffed Wth Cheese And Great Flavored Beef. Server Was Very Kind And Receptive. Had A Wonderful Experience. I Will Be Back The Next Time I Am In Cedar City. Thank You!!!!!!!

• Visited December 2013
5 Thank Casey N
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“first and last time!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

If you like warmed up old food, this might be the place for you. everything tasted old and burnt. the only good part of our meal wasthe fried ice cream. the waitress was nice. the owner even cancame out, she wasn't even very nice.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank hungrylady30
Cedar City, Utah
“Not again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

We live here in cedar city. Was told by others not to even bother going to try this place. We were not impressed. Not going back

• Visited June 2013