“Average food”

Rusty's Ranch House
Ranked #19 of 118 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Cedar City's finest steakhouse restaurant serving the freshest "cut to order" steaks, BBQ ribs, chicken and seafood. Rusty's also serves assorted salads, pasta and appetizers in the Cedar City and Southern Utah area - and we are less than 5 minutes from downtown. Your Cedar City restaurant dining experience will be second to none for that special anniversary, birthday or... just that rejuvenating memorable "night out". You'll experience a rustic ranch style setting with a stunning mountain view.
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

I have heard tales that rustys and milts are owned by the same people. I don't know for sure. Rustys might rate a little higher than milts, but they are both average. The prime rib is better at the garden house in town. The food is ok. The place needs an update. The seating is a little outdated. The problem here in cedar is that no one invests in their business. The 60's style seat covers and table settings are frugal and feel old not quaint. It's just an average place.

2  Thank JAZEStopp
There are newer reviews for Rusty's Ranch House

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I took my sister to Rusty's Ranch House. In the past it has always been good. I had a $22 Filet Mignon. I ordered it medium, it came rare. And after thinking about it, I'm not sure it was even a Filet Mignon. I should have sent it back. The Ceasar Salad was brown, the croutons soggy. I've been a big fan of Rusty's but I won't be going back there for a long time now.

2  Thank Bob R
Reviewed February 13, 2013

It was cold and had to keep my coat on the whole time. Order chicken and ribs nut the chicken was bloody (see attached photo). When I pointed it out they said they would take it off the bill. Bill $36.00 for me and my wife, no desert or appetizers and we had water to drink. Think twice if your going there.

2  Thank jeffhumphries
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This restaurant is just outside of Cedar City. It is very rustic, with stuffed animals around (not my favorite!). There is no bar, but they do serve drinks. There is a nice fireplace in the restaurant. The food is delicious. I had ribs, and they had very little fat and the meat fell off the bone! My husband had steak and ribs and he said his was delicious. I had ranch dressing on my salad, and it was watery, but beyond that the warm bread and the helpful waitress, it was a great place to eat. We will be back next time we go skiing up there!

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I came here with a couple friends and their parents before the Shakespearean Festival this summer. They loved it but I was pretty disappointed. They don't have any lighter options for those who may be watching what they eat and the filet I ended up choosing was pretty tough and over-cooked. I have definitely had better steaks in my life. Definitely better.

1  Thank brightestpickle

Been to Rusty's Ranch House? Share your experiences!