“Great Coffee House and sandwiches!”
Review of Grind Coffee House

Grind Coffee House
Reviewed March 18, 2013

You can get the full coffee shop experience from Americano to Mocha, chai, homemade biscotti and other pastries, and fresh sandwiches made to order. Great atmosphere and plenty of comfy seating areas and tables if you want to hang out and talk or do some work.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The owner is a fantastic guy, and the baristas are top notch. Great prices on everything, and the atmosphere is great, plenty of upholstered chairs and couches to enjoy a cup on. Live music on some evenings, art displays, etc.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Family-owned and operated. The coffee is roasted by Caffe Ibis of Logan, UT and fresh. The owner's wife bakes cookies, muffins, biscotti, and other morning snacks. Sandwiches and salads are fresh and great quality. I always recommend this place for anyone who loves the feel of a small-town coffee shop.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Wow I find it hard to believe this place has the same owners as the best pizza on this planet! I am sorry to write this but my experience left me wanting away from the place.
Never having been there before I asked the staff how things worked and they made me feel like it was a bother. After pumping the coffee they ignored me for a few minutes while I waited to ask where the coffee cream was.
After a container appeared from behind the counter we were on our way thinking we would not go back there and we didn't.

1  Thank rodney01
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Owner AJ and Mark of Centro Woodfired Pizza are brothers.
At The Grind, coffee is good and they make a great breakfast bagel, crossant, and a lot of people have the oatmeal with fresh berries, brown sugar and cream.