“Great place to hang out with wifi”
Review of Grind Coffee House

Grind Coffee House
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Comfy seats and tables, place to recharge computers, excellent buffalo chicken salad, nice frozen drinks for a hot day. Closed on Sundays!!!!

There are newer reviews for Grind Coffee House

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Whenever we're in Cedar City, we always try and stop at the Grind for their coffee. Their frappes are great!!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We stopped by the Grind Coffee House for breakfast. When you walk in it feels like a place the locals would hang out. The greetings by the staff at the order counter was less than enthusiastic, but we decided to stay anyway and have breakfast.

The breakfast menu is extremely limited. We ordered a breakfast sandwich and a waffle topped with bananas and chocolate chips (it came with a side of whipped creme). The breakfast sandwich was fresh and made to order. The waffle was a little crispy and had way too many chocolate chips on top.

There are not a lot of places to have breakfast in Cedar City, so I would recomend stopping by if you are in the area.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

My husband is a coffee guy, so when we travel, we check out the local coffee shops. We've been to some cool places with amazing coffee from San Diego to San Francisco, but I have to say that my favorite is always The Grind right here in Cedar City. If we lived locally, I'd never feel the need to set foot in Starbucks again. Love everything about it, and now that it's connected to a local bookstore, it's absolutely perfection!!! The locals are incredibly lucky to have a place like this.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I really like the atmosphere here. It was a great place to read a book and get a drink. Not super hyped about the food and prices, but I would say it's the best Cedar City has to offer of its kind.