“Not worth the money!!”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Not worth the money!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We went the last night of our trip sea it was the last night of our trip. We were seated upstairs and took a look at the menu and were shocked at the prices for a place that is not very 4 star in appearances. We ordered steak which was chewy and rubbery, all entrees come with "roasted" red potatoes and steamed veggies. The potato did not taste roasted, but boiled then rolled in a pan with seasonings, the vegies were steamed to death! So not worth the $60 for 2.

Orange County, Calif
“Yes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Tasty food. Great location near the Anniversary House. Very good prices. Easy to park. I ordered the fish!

Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FAB-U-LOUS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

My family and I went here today. Our server's name was Brian, such a friendly young man! We sat by the windows looking out into the yard. He recommended the blueberry lemonade or a flavored soda. I got a raspberry Dr pepper, it was delicious. We also got a bottle of wine. SO EXCITED THEY HAVE THEIR LIQUOR LICENSE! I had a sausage pasta, while the family got some soup, a very large pear and blue cheese salad with candied walnuts. the kids ate chicken fingers, a grilled cheese sandwich and some calamari. everyone was thrilled with their food. It's the best we've had in Cedar, and we're planning on going back for dinner.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Delicious every time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I love this place! I go here every time we go to Cedar City. The soups are always amazing. I love the Cream of Cauliflour and Chicken Noodle, you can tell they are homemade and don't have a lot of salt. I love healthy and this place makes things fresh and w/o excess fats. I've been coming here a few times a year for the past 5 years and have never had a bad experience. The staff is always really friendly and if they don't have an answer to my questions they go find out. My favorite things to get are the Raspberry lemonade, soup, salmon or other fish special and for dessert the white chocolate mousse. I always try to eat outside in the garden. Once it started raining on us and the server got drenched! They quickly made a table inside for us, even on a busy night.

1 Thank Katyskier
Orem, Utah, United States
“Nope”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

My wife and I went on our honeymoon. It was the last stop before we were to head home. I had been here a couple of times a few years earlier and loved it. What a far and hard fall it has taken. The service was bad, the pastas had no flavor, the crab cakes were overcooked and you could tell that the soup was made from a can with a little extra embellishment. We could hear people fighting in the kitchen. Biggest waste of our money on the whole trip. I'm not kidding, we could have gotten better overall meal at Chuck-A-Rama. I don't know what happened to you guys. You used to be Cedar City's best kept secret, and my favorite restaurant. Shame, shame. It's time to revamp things and get them back to the way they were.

• Visited August 2012