“Burger ally”

Ranked #55 of 121 Restaurants in Cedar City
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is your typical fast food, greasy joint. If you are in the mood for a gut wrenches this is the place for you.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

For a Mom and Pop type place it was perfect, and I am sure it is terrific for the college kids who are there almost year round. The burgers were great, and so was my Fish and chips. Not my favorite fries (the skinny kind like McDonald's), but the are good. Place the order, go sit down. No number given. No name taken. Yet they seemed to have no trouble finding us and bringing the order, and they were super busy at lunch at the time. That was impressive. Great experience. We'll go again. Our daughter went to school in Cedar City years ago, and she said she loved it then, too.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We recently moved to Cedar City and consequently have been trying lots of different restaurants. After seeing a fair amount of cars here we decided to give it a try. Not our favorite hamburger joint. Refills cost $.50. The thought of returning is very low on my totem pole.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

The food and especially the ice cream didn't live up to what my expectations were. I heard it was AWESOME. it was 'eh' ok.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Cheap and cheerful. Food is cooked fresh to order, rather than picked from the warming tray, then delivered to your table. I paid $4.01 for a hamburger, fries and Sprite - bargain!