Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Town & Country Inn(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$94
$89
Super 8 Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$65
$55
$85
Motel 6 Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$85
$48
Abbey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$81
Quality Inn(Cedar City)
$67
El Rey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$75
$67
Official Hotel
Best Western Plus Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$106
$119
$57
All reviewsfront deskpet feeroom was cleanwafflesstores and restaurantsthe wi fisausagestay there againair conditionerstayed nightszion national parkking suiteparking lotfirst floorgreat place to staynice stayroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 27, 2013

When we arrived without a reservation, the desk clerk was very outgoing and got us checked-in quickly. The breakfast room was very clean and more than enough choices to choose from. Very nice and comfy beds, overall the best Hotel we stayed in during our week road trip.!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and rating. We look
forward to our next opportunity to provide you with pleasant and comfortable accommodations and
service on future visits.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

With all the travelling I do, I have learned most chain hotels are pretty much the same. I look for easy access to the highway, restaurants that are close by, a clean room with reasonable rates. This motel had all that and actually exceeded my expectations. The rooms, while a little dated were clean with very comfortable beds. The breakfast was excellent. I also think this would be a nice place to stay when travelling with my family.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Dear Joella,
Thank you very much for your fabulous review. We are so glad your stay was enjoyable. I am happy that you found your room clean and comfortable. We offer best value in Cedar city, and I am glad you recognized it. I want to thank you again for choosing and trusting us for you lodging needs.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

My trip to Cedar City was really complemented by staying at this lovely budget hotel. It’s a short trip up to the center of the city and there are many shops and restaurants nearby. It’s situated in a very lively and interesting place which is also the atmosphere that I find most comfortable. The management at the hotel are very friendly and welcoming. I literally couldn’t have asked for more for the price.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2013

Dear Alejandro,
Thank you so much for your fabulous ratings. We are so glad that we made you comfortable even far away from home. Our location is perfect in Cedar city. We are located in vicinity of many good restaurants and grocery stores as well movie theater.
Your future visit will be very much anticipated. Thank you again fo choosing us when in Cedar.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

This was a last minute stay on our way home. It's is the best little road stop motel I have been in. Comfy bed, large room and extremely clean. The pillows were tiny though. I don't care because I always bring my own anyway. The breakfast was great. Hot breakfast with eggs, sausage, waffles. Cereal, yogurt, fruit and pastries also available. It was great. We didn't use the pool, it looked clean but small. It was indoor which is nice in December. Definitely worth the price we paid.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words and fabulous review. Your comments are very much appreciated. Our pool hours are extensive, We never had occupancy issue in our indoor pool. We insist you give a try when you visit us next time.
Thank you again for making us your stop during your trip.

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service at front desk. List of restaurants provided. Breakfast featured eggs, sausage and high quality cereals. Best of all, the off-season rates are a real bargain. We travel a lot and highly recommend this hotel. Rooms are clean and quiet.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Curt,
Thank you so much for writing an amazing review and sharing your experience. We are so happy that your stay was comfortable and you found value for your money. Our staff is dedicated to provide best we have, and I am glad your experience was satisfactory.
Thank you again for recommending us and choosing us for your hotel needs.We hope to see you soon in future.