“Very accomodating for our rain extended stay.”

Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Cedar City
GreenLeadersSilver level
afton, va
“Very accomodating for our rain extended stay.”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We were taking a long motorcycle trip and ended up extending our stay because of the rain . The staff were very nice. Our rooms were clean and the breakfast was typical Comfort Inn. The pool and spa are excellent. They are very motorcycle friendly and allowed us to park the bikes under the front portico.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mjbAfton
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your fabulous review. Your five star rating is very much appreciated. We are so glad that our staff delighted you, and you found your stay enjoyable. Our staff is dedicated to solve any issue or question our valued guest may have. And I am so glad that your parking issue was easily resolved.
We hope to see you again in future. Thank you again for making Comfort In, Cedar City your home away from home.

Maulik V.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Polish first
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed here one nite after we left Bryce Canyon. Close to the hwy easy on and off , lots close by, applebees restaurant, walmart, gas stations etc. breakfast was a little less than the average comfort inn & suites. Our air conditioner in the room leaked and the carpeting was damp when we got up in the morning. Fire alarm went off at 5:45 am while I was in the shower - no smoke so my husband called down to the front desk and the person at the front desk said the fire dept was testing the system, but when we went down to breakfast we could smell smoke from badly burned toast. It did get everyone up and moving early by doing that. If you are in the area good location to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you kindly for your honest feedback. We really appreciate that, since it helps us improve and give us chance to fix the problems. We are glad that our location worked out fine for you.
I am so sorry about the damp carpet. In fact the water was not from air conditioner. Actually the carpet in your room was shampooed the day before you checked in. Unfortunately the area under the air conditioner did not dry, and I am sorry that our staff missed that too. About the fire alarm we are very sorry for the inconvenience. It was very unfortunate and unseen for us. I hope you give us another chance in future.
Thank you again for making us your choice to stay.
Florida
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Nice, clean and fairly new. Not much in the way of dining within walking distance but other then that a good place to stay. I would stay there again. The pool and spa were nice and breakfast was as expected.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank m2ice
Dear Value Guest,
We are so glad that your stay was enjoyable. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I will definitely share your words with my staff, since they are always eager to hear how their dedication and hard work replicates.
We hope to see you again in future on your next trip to Parks.
Thank you again.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Very convenient, right off Interstate 15, but not noisy. Good place to stop off between Las Vegas and Salt Lake City. Close to Bryce Canyon and Zion national parks. Clean room, friendly staff.
I had an item delivered to the hotel by mail, but I had returned from vacation by the time it arrived. The manager kindly forwarded the item to me, no questions asked. Keep up the good work! Thanks again..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Rory,
Tank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule and review your stay. We are so glad that you stay was enjoyable. We hope to see you again in future. Thank you again for choosing us for your lodging needs.

duluth
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were looking for something reasonable. Checked out on the internet pricing than my husband went in. It was the same price and he booked the room. Very clean room. Nice front desk staff. Convenient location. Close to many restaurants. Very happy with the room.

Room Tip: If at all possible look at your internet for prices before checking with the hotel. We found several...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for giving us such a great review. Your room tip is also appreciated. I will share your kind words with both my housekeeping and font desk staff, since they take great interest in delighting guests. We are glad that they were able to do so. I am glad your liked your breakfast.
Thank you again for making us your choice to stay in Cedar City. We hope to see you soon in future.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were winding up a 37 day road trip and decided to stay in Cedar City, UT since it was close to Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks. I didn't expect the hotel to be very much since it was a small town and from the looks of the photos. Was I surprised! From the moment I stepped into the gorgeous lobby, I was impressed. Since our room was not ready, we were upgraded to a business suite. We ended up staying a second night. The young man at the front desk was so personable and helpful. He gave us good information regarding what to see and where to go at the parks. The hot breakfast was delicious, also. I would tell anyone to stay at this hotel. They won't be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Beverly B
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Dear Beverly,
Thank you so much for your five star review. Your fantastic comments are very much appreciated. I will surely share your comments with our staff. We are so glad that our hotel was one of the most convenient and the best among others.
Our location is most convenient for both Bryce and Zion Parks to visit in couple days. Other then that there are nice restaurant in close proximity. We will see you soon on your next trip to Cedar city. Thank you again for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Awesome! I made my reservation online (not Comfort Inn's site) and I was SURE I made it for Saturday. But it ended up in the system for Friday - I'm conceding it was my fault, but it was really dissapointing to arrive after a 8 hour drive at 10pm only to find I wasn't in the hotel's system. They were SO nice to me - found a room, and the next day the manager worked things out with the online site that booked my reservation. I couldn't believe it. They treated me so much nicer than I expect from an average hotel. Totally impressed with them. Plus the room was cosy, clean, and breakfast was good too. I'll be back.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are quieter as long as they are away from the ice machine.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for giving is fabulous review. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Our hotel staff is dedicated for the best we have to offer. And I am so glad that we succeed. We encourage you call or book your rooms on our website directly, so the guests have more flexibility to change or cancel reservations in emergency or in case of mistakes.
Thank you again for amazing review.