“Now, that's a spicy meatball...”
Review of Stavros Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stavros Pizza
Ranked #14 of 29 Restaurants in Thurmont
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Yes, it's a pizza place, and I got the meatball sub ... ... ... and I thought that it was AMAZING!!! A delicate blend of spices that gave it a certain kind of tang that I can't place. I don't know if this is a regional thing, like the taste of cheese in Philadelphia, or New York pizza, but it was real good. The service was friendly, focused, and happy to answer the questions I had. The place was clean. Although I got the food to go, I'd've had no problem with eating there. Very nice. If I'm out that way again...

1  Thank HughMcAloon

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I live nearby but I usually prefer Venturas pizza. My girlfriends and I decided to go here one night. I think most people get takeout when they get pizza from here. The pizza is very good. I've also had subs from here and they are good as well. My only complaint is the customer service. The girl at the counter acted like we were interrupting her conversation with her friends when we came in to order. No personality whatsoever and not friendly at all. If you don't know how to be friendly and you don't want to help people, you shouldn't be working in a job where you have to deal with customers!

2  Thank ktmk13
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I am probably what you would call a pizza contasuer. I love pizza and I know good pizza. This is the second best pizza I have ever had. They put so much cheese on the pizza, do not ask for extra cheese. The crust was great. Its also a neat little spot. It looks like a hole in the wall, but it is good. Had an older model tv on the mantle above the fireplace. This will definitely be a must stop for food one night, or maybe more the next time I'm in Emmittsburg or anywhere close.

1  Thank afd581
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Went to Stavros ordered a pizza and ate in. Wait wasn't long even with ordering and eating in, the crust was chewy and wonderful!

2  Thank Sklouda
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have stopped by Stavros on several occasions. I can say I have tried a variety of their pies and all have been great. I usually have the Supreme and believe me it is loaded with more than toppings than usual.
If you have a hankering for a great pizza pie, Stavros is the place to stop.

1  Thank DavidCompton

Been to Stavros Pizza? Share your experiences!