Tripadvisor

Bollinger's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Thurmont
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 21, 2020

We were promptly seated, the waitstaff was very attractive and engaging. The breakfast food was nicely prepared, tasty, and large portions. Outstanding experience.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (56)

Reviewed August 26, 2019

I had Bollinger's on my list for some time, and finally had a chance to stop for lunch. Strange dated atmosphere, a long wait before waitress arrived at the table, an awkward ordering method (waitress punching I-pad), and a meal I had to leave after one bite of the entree, all added up to a never return scenario.
I was offered a different meal, but had no appetite after the entrée had a sour, off taste. The hot turkey sandwich had thin strange tasting gravy and the meat was mushy and soured. The fries were greasy. Slaw was ok.
Just an unpleasant experience.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Eatagin
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Bollinger's is a hometown experience. It's where the locals go for a good, wholesome meal. I can't believe I haven't been here before. Many more visits in my future.....

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Have always liked this venue over the decades. It is a singularly unpretentious restaurant with good quick service and dependable food. It is such a popular local spot in the town that almost everyone in the place knows one another. It once was a seafood restaurant and some of the old nautical decor is still there. I enjoyed my return visit there and will be back again, I'm sure..

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

We had great sandwiches, great pie! The people are so nice. Highly recommended. Good food near to Gettysburg.

Date of visit: March 2019

Been to Bollinger's Restaurant? Share your experiences!