Stayed here for two nights at the end of May with my wife. The PROs are major: price, condition of the room was much better than any other renovated property I've tried (superior workmanship) and very clean, satisfactory breakfast included, and 1/2 block to the Herald Square subway entrance that puts us at Times Square in 2 stops! CONs are minor: wireless signal just OK and waiting for the elevator sometimes.
Probably the best recommendation is that we are going back for New York Musical Theatre Festival in July and have reservations to stay again at the La Quinta Manhattan.
The hotel is on 32nd St which is also known as Korea Way and has lots of Korean restaurants if you have an adventurous palate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Manhattan offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Manhattan Hotel New York City
- La Quinta Hotel Manhattan
- La Quinta Manhattan
- La Quinta New York City
- New York City La Quinta