This is a great hotel - and seriously, the location can't be beat. It's not overly fancy, there is no big comfy lobby, no doorman, and other amenties you might find a more expensive place, but for the price i paid (125$ plus tax) you get a comfortable clean bed-bug-free room, in a nice property with a free (albeit carb-heavy) breakfast. The hotel also has a roof top bar (I didn't check it out) and a gym.
THe hotel is within walking distance to Penn Station, Herald Square, Times Square and loads of other NY attraction. there is a subway stop about half a block away. There are dozens of great little Asian restaurants right around the hotel, as well as the usual chains (Starbucks, and the like) so you won't go hungry.
The complimentary breakfast is typical of this type of hotel - lots of hot fresh coffee, cold cereals, toast, bagels, pastries, yoghurts, etc.
They don't allow late check out (unless you are willing to pay an extra 50 $ an hour) but they do allow you to store your luggage in a locked room in the lobby. There is also a shuttle bus service to the airport from the hotel - I didn't use it but it would be very convenient if you are using it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Manhattan offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Manhattan Hotel New York City
- La Quinta Hotel Manhattan
- La Quinta Manhattan
- La Quinta New York City
- New York City La Quinta