I have stayed in other hotels on the same street and Radisson scores a point. A) the staff is really very nice and they smile genuinely. B) the infrastructure works, the elevators are speedy, the rooms are ok(don't forget the location), coffee maker is a breeze and the room temperature is comfortable (don't require AC).
Having said that, the check-in took more time, but the booking guy at reception more than neutralised by his demeanour. The bell boys are really nice and would genuinely like to serve you with a smile. The hotel would take a 50$ per day charge for security purpose at check-in time.
Don't forget to pick a good complimentary apple each day while stepping out. It's before the exit on your right. The free wi-fi needs authorisation each day by entering your room no. and your last name - not difficult, but is avoidable by hotel - it can be pre-fed for no. of nights stay. The complimentary speed of 2mbps is good enough and one can avoid. Paying extra for higher speed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel with French Renaissance exterior & traditional interior, housed in building dating from 1897. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Agoda, Otel and Travelocity so you can book your Radisson Martinique on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Martinique On Broadway Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Broadway
- Radisson Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Hotel
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Martinique New York
- Radisson Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Martinique