The location of this hotel is exceptional. We could step outside and grab bagels, coffee or even do some shopping whilst others stayed in. This is particularly useful with young kids or if you're doing a big trip and some just aren't up to it or a bit sick.
The rooms are of high quality but they are not big. I crammed 4 of us into a double queen room but we could hardly fit in the luggage!
The bathroom door almost hits your knees on the toilet but this is NYC right? I've stayed in SOHO and closer to Madison Square and like a room a bit bigger
The reception desk were ok but some provide that polite but I don't really care attitude.
One of the 3 lifts were out of service which meant there was always a queue and a 5min wait
Some of the airlines use this hotel for their crew so it's always a crammed foyer with chatter and luggage
The gym is tiny and not a good workout environment.
The biggest plus is the metro under the hotel and Korea town and Maceys just next door.
I wouldn't stay here again as there are plenty other options
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel with French Renaissance exterior & traditional interior, housed in building dating from 1897. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Carlson, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Martinique on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Martinique On Broadway Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Broadway
- Radisson Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Hotel
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Martinique New York
- Radisson Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Martinique