Just came back from stay at hotel... Location perfect tip: for exiting the subway as there is so many exits use the escalator at end of platform and cross over rd or go all the way on other end of platform to come out where hotel is.. This took me a few days to figure out what exit we need!
Be warned as hotel is huge staff and not very helpful except a few. When I checked in at 1530 my room was still not ready... I had asked for a high level floor which they had but hadn't prepared it for my arrival. Given I had emailed this request months in advance and they had the room not sure why it wasn't prepared. I ended up having to leave my luggage after a long flight and come back after 2 hour. When I came back I was told only the bell boy could get my luggage and he would bring it up for me as he wasn't around - hour later no luggage went downstairs to get it myself had to wait another half hour. Not impressed after a long flight
Overall as a solo traveller location appealed to me just don't expect any good service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel with French Renaissance exterior & traditional interior, housed in building dating from 1897. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Radisson Martinique on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Martinique On Broadway Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Broadway
- Radisson Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Hotel
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Martinique New York
- Radisson Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Martinique