Located on walking distance to Macy's, Times Square and Emipire State Building.
It is a typical business chain hotel with really no surprises but reliable.
We got upgraded to executive level, not sure what that really meant except for some apples and muslibars in the floor's lounge area.
The room had a good size for NYC. Two comfortable queens, coffe machine, a desk, closet and fairly large bathroom. I guess we got one of the renovated rooms. Enough for our family of four.
A/C inconsistent. No central heating system.
The bathroom had a combine bathtub with shower. Showerhead hang loose from wall. Some sort of heating lamp in the ceiling - on timer.
Amenities came from Rituals. Kind of cheap to only give us one of each for a family of four.
Loads of towels though!
Ordered food from room service. Cobb Salad and hamburgers, good nothing to complain about!
Concierge service given was efficient and reliable. Front desk kind of informal but still service minded.
Only two elevators were operating and they were slooow, make sure not to forget anything in room when getting out....
For breakfast try Speedy's across the street. Fresh and much cheaper than the hotel. We even had some take-away from there for dinner when the kids were too exhausted to go out. The Korean foodcourt a couple of minutes away by foot also had some really nice, affordable food.
We got at good deal through Club Carlson and therefor happy with our stay, as reflected in my rating. However, I am not very fond of the location, sure it is close to some tourist stuff but it is really hard to find nice restaurants (unless you like Korean as the hotel is situated on a Korean street) or boutiques around. I prefer to stay further south close to Union Square. Due to this I would chose another location next time in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel with French Renaissance exterior & traditional interior, housed in building dating from 1897. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Radisson Martinique on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Martinique On Broadway Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Broadway
- Radisson Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Hotel
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Martinique New York
- Radisson Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Martinique