“Best Location”

Radisson Martinique on Broadway
Ranked #221 of 468 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed at this hotel from 4.5.13 to 6.5.13. The main advantage of this hotel is its location. Its almost next to Empire State building. Around 10-15 minwalk to Times Square. Being just on the top of Subway station 34 St, the access to allover NY and Manhatten area is quite good. Overall staff is good. Welcome Desk could be more friendly (its not too objectionable). The travel desk is of helping nature. Rooms are comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Radisson Martinique on Broadway

Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is my first visit to US, Being a owner of Radisson Hotel kandla I am very upset with stay , Sorry to say that we are better in India than US (worlds no. 1 Country) service and setup both wise . India - US , comparison service wise , minimum 35 items in breakfast - maximum 10 items in breakfast . full speed of internet without charge - very slow without charge for fast Internet we have to pay . 24 hours room serivce - no concept of room service . commitment of 100 % guest satisfaction - didnt find any card of commitment . Immediate action for guest request - no action of guest request, very formal approach . Setup/decor wise , find following in any Radisson of India . Having 3 option in F&B , 5000 sq.ft lobby area , Big swimming pool ,spa , health club and other activities .
Have informed that your room was upgraded but found room without window , I have requested immidetely after checkin but refuse and send it for tomorrow but no result . I have tried to meet Mr Susan, vice president of the hotel for not complaining but want to know about Radisson in US and same informed to Receptionist but no repsponse , it was so emberssing me in the front of my family , I have told lot about Radisson to them . No issue will come next time here only because I love Radisson / Carlson .

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank rivew
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Due to flight cancelations, we found this hotel online at the last minute. The customer service and support we received was very helpful. The rooms are nice, and offer plenty of space for your luggage, however, my mattress was hard as a rock. I felt like I was sleeping outside, on concrete. I can't and didn't sleep all night. That's no good, when you have an early flight out in the morning. The sleepy number remote control they have in the room didn't work. I felt like it was a trick or treat??!!! Won't stay here again!!!! Everyone deserves a good night sleep.

Room Tip: Don't stay here until hotel invest in new mattresses. It's not worth it!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gina4655711
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Beautiful old hotel. Greeted with smiles every time we entered the lobby. Enjoyed the breakfast every morning. Room was small but cozy and clean. We had a nice view too! Super location for walking or public transportation to sights. Would stay here again!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Good hotel to be right in the middle of everything..good rooms in the club floor. However, the service at breakfast was not good neither the food...next time I would only do Rooms only and head out to Speedys across that serves better food.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The Radisson is on a cute little side street with tons of Korean restaurants, yummy food just a few feet away. The concierge/ door men where helping and gave good advice. The front desk not so much. The room was a nice size, but the bathroom shower needed to be cleaned ( hair was all over the place, gross). We ended up having breakfast in the restaurant, I had a croissant sandwich which was good and coffee that was crappy they only have milk, no half&half or soy.
I think they could improve on a few things.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The staff were very friendlly and helpful. We stopped in New York for a night on our way back home from a trip to NJ, so we wanted to do many things within the few hours we had and the staff helped us map out a way to do as much as possible before leaving for the airport.

After the experience in the hotel we stayed in NJ, I was very particular about the room and the first thing I noted was that it had a fresh smell and the bathroom was clean. We also got to experience the sleep number mattress.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple