“Wow!”

Radisson Martinique on Broadway
Ranked #238 of 467 Hotels in New York City
“Wow!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have been spoiled. It was such a pleasure to stay in this hotel. Rooms were very clean. Perfect location. Very close to the metro lines n/q. One block Away from 5th avenue and two For macy's and victoria secret.the check out takes 10 or 15 min They check your room while waiting.tip go to the martinique café For lunch or dinner . Great choice. Also
This is à Good hotel For meetings

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (281)
  • Finnish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Lee's Summit, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Front desk experience was difficult throughout my short stay. The hotel apparently caters to airline crews who understandably travel in packs and it takes a while to process these groups. The room I was initially given was quite obviously occupied upon entering the room and the second room I was given was very large with a great view overlooking the activity on the street in front of the hotel. Plenty of restaurant options in the area. Macy's, Madison Square Garden, Penn Station and Empire State Building are all nearby.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the street. It's an interesting people watching area.
1 Thank StoneHarbor1
Tampa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed at the Martinique on Feb 18 -20, 2013 for business. Upon arrival, I was greeted by the doorman, then greeted again by another employee once I was inside and by the front desk person as I approached the counter to check in. My first impression was great!! My room was quiet (which I appreciated) though not modern, it was nice with a very clean bathroom. The Room Service was prompt and courteous and the staff very cordial and extremely helpful. Because of the hotel's location, I was able to get quite a bit of site seeing during my short stay. I was able to take a 5 min walk to Macy's or Penn Station/Madison Square Gardens, approx 10 min walk to the Empire State Building, and about a 15 min walk to Times Square, Theater District (the famous Sardi's Restaurant) and Fashion District(giant button & needle). I had a fantastic stay in a good hotel with a great staff in a fantastic location. I will stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
seattle
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed there only because I'm aircrew and my cheap employer puts us here. The halls and lobby are filled with cigarette smoke. The bed are the horrible Sleep Number beds that I am yet to find ONE person that likes them. The neighborhood is very dirty and run down. I thought I was in a third world country.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
TaraWilliams, Manager at Radisson Martinique on Broadway, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at the Radisson Martinique.

We offer many different types of rooms to fit any guest need. Each features a traditional mattress or, for those searching for an extra firm or soft sleeping option, a Sleep Number Bed. Our rooms and hallways are all non-smoking with the exception of specially designated rooms on an isolated floor. Smoking in non-smoking rooms or any public area is prohibited. Violations of this policy are taken very seriously and are not tolerated under any circumstances. I am happy to hear that we were able to find you an alternate room for your stay.

At the Radisson Martinique, we take great pride in our vibrant neighborhood. In fact, our location tends to be an attribute many TripAdvisor reviewers praise. Our close proximity to the Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden, Macy’s 34th Street, Korea Town, and the upcoming extension of the Highline Gardens make us a much sought after property. The nearby attractions and closeness to transportation hubs, including 7 Subway lines adjacent to the property, make exploring NYC convenient and engaging. My hope is you will become as fond of our community as we are. Upon your return to the property, please contact me directly to discuss any additional concerns you may have.

Warmest regards
Windsor, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Ideally located for business or leisure trips, this hotel offered everything one tired traveller needs. The room are of a good size for NYC, very clean, the staff is very efficient and breakfast bar had plenty on offer. Highly recommend it.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

We spent 7 nights at this hotel. The localtion was just perfect. The Empire state building was one block behind us, a great local sports bar round the corner, a convenience store around the corner as was a starbucks. This hotel is in Korea Town., Brilliant resturants everywhere. Macy's was across the road. The subway was next door, Times square was about a 10-15 minute walk straight up the street. 5th avenue was a blockaway. we were so central. If ever you lost your bearings just look for the Empire state building (obviously the tallest in the city) and you have found your way home! Check in and out were both very easy and quick! Doormen very polite. Concierge held our bags when we checked out and orderd our taxi for airport when we left so we could enjoy the day. Didnt eat here, but had a nice pre dinner drink in the bar.Would definately go back! served our purpose beautifully.

Room Tip: I dont know what a good room is as we didnt have much of a view and the hotel building kind of wraps...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
atlanta, georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

My teenage daughter and I took a girls trip to New York and were concerned about being in a hotel where we felt safe. This hotel was fantastic. Great location, great staff, great rooms! Most of all, great value!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Greetings from New York City,

Your post made me smile from ear to ear. It is reminiscent of when my mother and I would schedule our girls trips from Pennsylvania to “the City”. Thank you for making the Martinique part of your fond memories of New York.

We hope to see you again soon!