The location is a little south of the Times Square area but no place is far in NYC.
The hotel lobby is unassuming. The staff is polite and efficient. There is a lobby bar off to the side of the main check in desk.
The rooms are standard and clean. The furnishings are business style with a mini bar fridge and rain water shower head. The rooms are standard NYC size. Typical Raddison amenities for the bathroom and a Keurig coffee machine in the rooms. The internet came as a package.
Depending on the price of the hotel and package when purchased this could be a good hotel option. The rooms were quiet and the sleep was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel with French Renaissance exterior & traditional interior, housed in building dating from 1897. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Radisson Martinique on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Martinique On Broadway Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Broadway
- Radisson Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Hotel
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Martinique New York
- Radisson Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Martinique