$144
$147
$127
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

$193
$180
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$223
$143
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$174
$149
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$135
$97
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$172
$114
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$201
$98
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$110
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

5,062 results
All reviewsthe empire state buildingpenn stationclub carlsongreat locationnew yorkkorea towntimes squareherald squarehistoric hotelthe penthousearound the cornerdoor staffcoffee machinean upgradecentral locationlate checkbig apple
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This was my first ever trip to NYC and never on any of my vacations do I ever stay at swanky hotels like this but this trip was a gift and the hotel was a treat! Loved the fact that it was one of the most historic hotels in NY and close to everything. The room was very small but very clean and updated. There were 3 of us in the room so it was quite tight but we managed. A few minor problems...the sleep number beds and the Keurig coffee machine did not work. We complained to 3 different managers before the problem was fixed but we were compensated for our trouble. The buffet breakfast was the only time we ate at the hotel. It was very good, lots of variety. I would definetely stay here again if I ever get back to NYC

Room Tip: It was suggested to us to get a room on a higher floor so as not to hear the traffic outside. We were on the 10th floor and while we still heard noise it wasn't overbearing.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank 3grandlands
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

What a great experience here. Phenomenal upgrade, gifts awaited me in my room and terrific staff from bottom to top!! Highly recommend.

I will definitely be back again!! An I will tell all my friends. Make sure you take time to comment the bell staff as they are the unsung heroes. AND TIP!!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Erik P
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I was skeptical about reserving a room here at The Martinique because of how small the rooms had been portrayed here but in reality the main reason why you visit NY is because everything there is to do! And because of the great location and proximity to all the subway lines this hotel deserves your consideration. Yes rooms are still small but not cramped-in and the bathroom was adequate in size. And best of all everything was clean. The staff does a great job in keeping this historic hotel as spotless as can be.An added bonus to me was the great restaurant located at the hotel. It was a perfect meeting place to launch your days and then to gather at night for a spot of tea before turning in. There is a pharmacy/market just a few steps away in case you forgot anything. Lastly I'd like to say how great the entire staff of bellmen are in accommodating your particular needs. Yes, I would recommend this gem of a NY hotel!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank fldave
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Just returned from a 5 night stay at this hotel. The hotel is in a great location in Herald Square, cannot fault the location, shops and eating outlets 5 mins walk. Cannot be beaten on location.

The hotel foyer was pleasant, yes was full of airline staff most days checking in and out but this just proves it is a good place to stay. The concierge lady was very helpful and friendly, lovely lady who helped us out regarding a few queries. We were on 6 th floor facing another building behind so our room although no view was very quiet with the most comfortable beds. Our room was cleaned every day and fresh towels left. The bathroom was tiny but manageable and a nice warm shower. Lets face it in New York you are not in your rooms much at all, we were out all day every day so it was a place to slep , thats all.

All the doormen were lovely and helped with luggage and opened doors for you at all times.

The empire state is a 5 min walk away, other attractions are no more than 30 min walk. We used speedys deli across the road for breakfast and snacks which was nice, also the cafe martinique which I would recommend. Apparently Dempseys bar is a nice eating place just past korea Town, left out of the hotel, but we did not get time to try it. DO NOT eat at Jimmys American Diner on 6th Avenue about 10 min walk from hotel, while the food is nice our card was used fraudently here and we are current;y trying to solve the problem now we re home, attempted to sort whilst there but they insisted there was no problem, Wrong! they had charged us more than double for our meal. I recommend not to use cards anywhere only cash as when paying by card they are taken away from you and no chip and pin is required. Your card should never be taken out of your sight as we have learnt.

Would recommend this hotel and would return.

Room Tip: ask for a room at the back of the hotel if you prefer it quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank joanneNottm
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Just steps away from Broadway on one side, Korea Town on the other. I took the bus from NJ (it was an easy 15 minute walk to the hotel from the Port Authority Bus Terminal, PABT) and met up with my husband while he was staying here at the Radisson. His company set him up at this hotel, we could not pay over $400 for one night. I loved the experience. We had a view of the Empire State Building from our window on the 14th floor, it was almost next door (it just felt like it, but it is close by). The room had beds that you could adjust the firmness. My husbands side needed to be inflated for his taste in firmness constantly. I've seen bigger bathrooms. They have several doormen available when you arrive if you need assistance. They have a restaurant attached to the hotel, very nice also. It is weeks away from Christmas and the holiday cheer was wonderful.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business