Another stay is this central hotel close to many attractions, shopping and nightlife.
My room this stay was large with Kingsize bed but usual pocky NY city bathroom, however such a large room is not always the norm here as its a bit hit & miss what you get - I have stayed in the smallest of rooms and beds in the US here!
View from my room (being at the back) was non-exsistant unless you like looking into other rooms or a brick wall so I kept the curtains shut. There is an advantage of being at the back though, no traffic noise, especially if you keep your AC/heating on steady to drown other hotel knocking and clanging.
The hotel bar is within the restaurant area and is small. The restaurant is busy and casual but perfect for a quick bite to eat and drink but nothing special.
I'll definitely stay again on business or for leisure as it has everything near by and a warm welcome from staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel with French Renaissance exterior & traditional interior, housed in building dating from 1897. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Radisson Martinique on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Martinique On Broadway Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Broadway
- Radisson Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Hotel
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Martinique New York
- Radisson Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Martinique