+easy access to the PATH and Subway
+close to Macy's / Harold Sq / Penn Station
+Great breakfast buffet!
-in little Korea (a "pro" if you are really into Korean BBQ)
-lots of tourist "I love NY" shops (unless you really want one of those shirts)
-small (but functional) bathrooms
I was upgraded to an executive suite... so my room was super large - it had two full bathrooms, a king bed, a couch, two lounge chairs, a desk, AND a walk in closet. I cannot comment on the typical room - but this was the largest room I have stayed in NYC - including other suites in the area. No mini bar/no mini fridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel with French Renaissance exterior & traditional interior, housed in building dating from 1897. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Martinique on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Martinique On Broadway Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Broadway
- Radisson Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Hotel
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Martinique New York
- Radisson Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Martinique