2,358 results
All reviewsgershwin hotelbirch coffeegreat locationflatiron buildingslow elevatornew yorkmadison square parkempire statearound the cornerenjoyed my staycomfy bedboutique hotelrooms are smallcentral locationpenn stationtimes squarerenovation
Reviewed March 25, 2014

This hip little hotel had clean, cozy rooms available at a very nice price. Even though it was a budget affair, the staff treated me like I was the Queen of the World and they were working at the St. Regis. I got excellent service. It's on a small street between the edge of Murray Hill and 5th Avenue, so everything was available, and I was close to the excitement of Manhattan, but I felt safe and cozy in this groovy hotel. Very few amenities, but for someone who came to Manhattan to see Manhattan, and not just spend all day in a hotel room, it was perfect, and the service was amazing.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night in Manhattan and I'm glad it was here. They are doing renovations, but it's a great value. Our room faced the street, and surprise, New York streets are noisy! Duh! I didn't hear any construction noise. Clean, warm, small, Manhattan-sized room within easy walking distance of lots of sites, food, nightlife and NY culture. I'll be back! (PS: queen size beds were great and tough to find w/I paying a huge price.) BONUS - the staff were friendly, professional, accommodating and aimed to please!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Poor advertising, the rooms are nothing like the pictures seen on the website. This is a very old building, we were upgraded to a suite which was just a bigger older room. The staff were very helpful and polite but we ended up checking out after one night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Steven O
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Had problems with heat first day, no hot water second or third day. I was told boiler being worked on and they were draining water from boiler. Also, bed a little too soft. But I appreciated all the staff and cleaning service. They were all friendly and very helpful. Great team!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I love you guys! The hotel is perfect, the vibe and the charm it has is great! I ope to see you again in a near future! Thank you for everyting, and say Hi to Guadalupe! You know who she is! At least, everytime she cleaned my room she lefted an empty envelope by the bed side! Thank you for everything!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple