2,355 results
All reviewsbirch coffeegreat locationflatiron buildingslow elevatornew yorkmadison square parkempire statearound the cornerenjoyed my staycomfy bedboutique hotelrooms are smallcentral locationpenn stationtimes squaregershwinrenovation
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night in Manhattan and I'm glad it was here. They are doing renovations, but it's a great value. Our room faced the street, and surprise, New York streets are noisy! Duh! I didn't hear any construction noise. Clean, warm, small, Manhattan-sized room within easy walking distance of lots of sites, food, nightlife and NY culture. I'll be back! (PS: queen size beds were great and tough to find w/I paying a huge price.) BONUS - the staff were friendly, professional, accommodating and aimed to please!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Poor advertising, the rooms are nothing like the pictures seen on the website. This is a very old building, we were upgraded to a suite which was just a bigger older room. The staff were very helpful and polite but we ended up checking out after one night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Steven O
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Had problems with heat first day, no hot water second or third day. I was told boiler being worked on and they were draining water from boiler. Also, bed a little too soft. But I appreciated all the staff and cleaning service. They were all friendly and very helpful. Great team!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I love you guys! The hotel is perfect, the vibe and the charm it has is great! I ope to see you again in a near future! Thank you for everyting, and say Hi to Guadalupe! You know who she is! At least, everytime she cleaned my room she lefted an empty envelope by the bed side! Thank you for everything!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fernando S
Reviewed March 19, 2014

They can't rebuild this hotel, but the rooms are very small and cramped. The bathroom had no shelf in the shower for washcloths, soap, shampoo. The toilet was cramped. There was steam heat which was very noisy. Maid service left much to be desired. They were working with jack hammers outside our room. Otherwise, the staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The hotel is in need of renovation but is very attractive if a little dated. Very convenient for a short cab ride to MSG, Empire State, and Times Square.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple