I've stayed at this hotel many times over the past few years and have never been disappointed. It's a relatively easy walk from Penn Station and is close to Times Square (but not so close that it's noisy).
Also, the rooms are somewhat larger than average for this part of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an ideal destination for experiencing the sights and sounds of New York City at the Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square. Our hotel's refreshing amenities and intuitive service are complemented by an incredible location in the heart of the city. Whether traveling for business or leisure, guests are less than a five-minute walk from Times Square and only two blocks from Bryant Park. Experience Broadway and the Theater District, Madison Square Garden, Central Park and Rockefeller Plaza, all within walking distance of our Manhattan hotel. Conveniently situated just a block from the 42nd Street Subway station, you can easily access other NYC destinations while enjoying the vibrant vibes, world-class museums, restaurants and shopping found in Manhattan and Times Square. Redesigned, our contemporary hotel rooms feature free Wi-Fi, luxury bedding, comfortable work areas and mini-refrigerators. Enjoy healthy breakfast options from nosh!, our signature cafe, and fuel up for a day of adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Booking.com so you can book your Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott New York Manhattan / Times Square South Hotel
- Courtyard Times Square South
- Courtyard New York City
- New York City Courtyard
- New York City Marriott