Mayfair Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Pearl Hotel(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
The Time New York(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Amsterdam Court Hotel(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
Belvedere Hotel(New York City)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbook of mormoneugene o'neill theatretimes squaregreat locationnew yorkthe theater districtrooms are smallfood emporiumsingle roomhotel roomaround the cornerbed was very comfortablecentral parkbroadwayblocksubwaynyc
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Location is perfect. My room was extremely small. I was told this in the confirmation but never though it would be this small. Front desk was OK. Concierge helped taking my luggage till my flight. Only 4 TV channels were working. No noise can be heard in the 6th floor.

Room Tip: Pay extra for a bigger room with a view
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Kemsh
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed at the Mayfair Hotel with my daughter and found it very convienient to everything we wanted to do. The staff was always helpful and courteous and our room, although small, was clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was very nice, good water pressure and huge compared to NY standards I am told. I thought the price and convienience of location made Mayfair a very nice hotel and one that I would not hesitate to stay at again!

Room Tip: The elevator is quite small so we used the stairs often....maybe choose a lower floor if stairs are a problem.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Gaffneychic
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was our second trip to New York City and this hotel beat the last one by far. This is a smaller hotel with a great location. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was one of the larger ones and we actually had a view of 49th street and not a brick wall! The bed was very comfortable and although the wallpaper, chair and headboard were all the same print (haha) we were very satisfied with our stay. We were not cramped like our last hotel in NYC. We would definitely visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shebasmom
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Great location if you want to go to the theatres. Felt very safe on the street at night. Excellent Italian piano restaurant next door and there is a good coffee shop on the corner. Room was tiny and dated but bathroom was clean and relatively spacious. Reception staff didn't seem to want to chat or make eye contact but that kind of thing becomes a bit of a laugh to me. We stayed here for 6 nights and didn't spend too much time in the room so it was perfectly fine for our stay. No luxury, just the basics.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband and brother this hotel is brilliant for the price ok so the wallpaper is old looking but I don't go to a hotel to look at the wallpaper the bathroom was clean and tidy the sofa bed was comfortable and the room was spacious the wifi was a bit hit and miss but you can't expect everything great location the staff were very helpful and friendly and the maid did the room everyday all in all I would stay there again in a heartbeat

Stayed: October 2013