Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$124
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$197
$186
  • Room Service
The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$195
$127
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$134
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$284
$242
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$135
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$206
$189
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$139
Cancelon
  • Bar/Lounge
7,756 results
All reviewstimes squarepigalle restaurantgreat locationfood emporiumfire stationnew yorkfridge and microwaveattached restaurantcentral parkaround the cornerthe theater districtwithin walking distancerestaurant rowstreet noisehell's kitchenhigher floorwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed September 2, 2009

Loved it, Great location, Great rooms, Loved it,

5 min walk to Time square, cant beat that.

Great price

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2009

We chose this hotel form the TripAdisor reviews and it was ideal for us ,Good location,Clean nice size room,Fridge was a nice bonus.Free use of business center.Next time were in NY we are going to stay here.Big Thanks to everyone at this hotel.

Reviewed August 23, 2009

My husband and I just returned from three days in NYC, and we had the good fortune to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. I rated the hotel as Excellent b/c of the fabulous rate we got ($135 for advanced purchase) and for everything we got from this hotel (especially the price), it was a wonderful stay.

The location is great - we were only a couple of blocks from Times Square and Rockefeller Center. We also were within short walking distance of Central Park and Lincoln Square.

The hotel itself was very nice, and our room was quite large - given NY standards. It had a fridge, microwave, big chair, desk, etc. The bathroom, however, was quite small. All was very clean - which is very important to me.

Staff was great - we were able to do an early noon check-in, and do a late 2 pm checkout. It helprf that I was a Hilton Silver member, I'm sure.

Some of the past reviewers did mention noise from the subway/fire house next door. We were on the 14th floor and didn't hear a thing. We actually hear more noise at our condo in Chicago than we did in NYC!

We never at the restaurant onsite (breakfast wasn't included in our rate), and we didn't know about the rooftop bar so we also didn't try that.

I would stay at the Hilton Garden Inn again. Our location, room, and price were perfect.

2  Thank JenniferLynn
Reviewed August 18, 2009

Well I will keep the hotel review brief as other reviews pretty much cover what we thought......excellent - very clean, modern, great location, definitely more 4* than 3*! We asked for a room on a high floor and were given one on the top floor. Fantastic hotel. Only problem we had was that when being checked in we were asked for a credit card just in case of any damages we made; we didn't have one so had to use our cash passport with all our holiday money on it. This was swiped and given back to us - what they didn't tell us was that there was a reserve of $50 a day which made it quite a surprise when our card was declined in a shop down in SOHO. The manager called the card company straight away and asked them to release the hold and this was done a couple of hours later. I understand this was a fault with the card company not the hotel; however, we overheard another guest complaining that this happened on her credit card so I believe that we should have been warned this could happen on preloaded and credit cards.

Now, to the bit they don't tell you in the brochures.......we asked the concierge about rooftop bars, and she said there's actually one on top of the hotel. The entrance is round the corner on 48th street and all you have to do is show your room key and the doormen let you in. Now we did this on a weekday and it was fine, quite quiet, managed to get some photos of the amazing view and very classy bar! However, on the saturday there was a guestlist and although they did let us in, the doorman seemed very reluctant to do so - there's obviously some agreement between the hotel and the bar to let hotel guests in. That night was full of socialites and businessmen, and we saw John Mayer there! We did feel a bit uncomfortable but you definitely have to experience it!! I've since read that Vogue and GQ staff are regulars there, and they had the Ugly Betty season premiere there....and many celebritites such as Rihanna, Tyra Banks, Victoria Beckham, Kevin Spacey and Scarlett Johanssen have been/go there regularly. What a fabulous little gem!!! Go to www.highbarnyc.com for more info on it.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
5  Thank jaydee1987
Reviewed August 17, 2009

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square for a weekend in NYC. I had spent hours reading reviews on TripAdvisor trying to find the perfect hotel at the perfect price. The Hilton Garden Inn Times Square was rated highly (especially for cleanliness) and I got a AAA rate that was more than reasonable for a 300+ sq. ft room (which sounds like it's incredibly hard to find in NYC). While I originally wanted to find something hip and fun, I'm very happy I went with the "safe" bet and stayed at the HGITS. From check-in to check-out the experience was fantastic. We arrived at noon on a Saturday and were allowed to check-in early. We were even given a choice of a high or low floor room. (I had requested an early check-in when I booked directly through the hotel's website online, but requests are not always guaranteed.) Assuming that street noise might be worse on a low floor, we happily chose a high floor room. The elevator (always readily available during our stay) took us to the 15th floor and we settled in before experiencing the city. The room had a luxurious king sized bed with adjustable firmness, a view towards the Hudson, a large desk, flat screen tv, and our favorite - an empty fridge and microwave. We were able to save a lot of money by bringing our own bottle of wine and beer, water and even some snacks - all of which we could store in the fridge. No separate mini bar - but we would never pay ridiculous mini bar prices so there was no loss there. (There was also a "Food Emporium" on the corner of 8th and 49th I think, where we could buy more snacks and even a rotisserie chicken and sides to microwave in our room.) The bathroom was not large or flashy but had a tub/shower combo, a nice mirror and decent lighting for makeup application. There was also a full length mirror in the hallway. We went out to see the sights and stopped back to the hotel around 2:00 AM before going to a pub across the street for a nightcap. The doorman checked our room keys which I thought was reassuring. When we were approaching our room we heard incredibly loud techno music coming from a mysterious door at the end of the hall. Upon entering the room however, it didn't seem nearly as loud so the soundproofing must be pretty effective. We came to find that our room was next to a place that I think was called High Bar. While it didn't bother us since we got back at 3 AM, I'm not sure whether people retiring earlier might be bothered by a relatively faint noise - it was louder in the bathroom than the bedroom! We got back to the hotel considerably earlier on Sunday night and noise wasn't an issue at all. When we stopped at the front desk to make sure we could have our bags held until we left around 7:30 PM on Monday, the staff member offered to give us a late check-out at 2 PM on top of a promise that holding bags would not be a problem. It was accommodating gestures like the early/late arrivals and departures that motivated me to write a review - while I always read the reviews of hotels/restaurants etc. I've never written one! Check-out was a breeze and we were able to pick up our bags after coming back from a taping of the Daily Show (our whole reason for going to NYC). Parking was around $85 (after hotel validation, tip not included) next to the hotel from noon on Sat. to 7:30 PM Monday. It was described as "self park" but the garage attendants take the keys from you and park it on lifts and you don't see it again until you leave (unless you want to pay more)! Through my hours of research on other hotels I found this to be a good parking rate for the area. I would definitely recommend the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square to anyone, especially young couples like us - maybe not for a 5-star glitzy honeymoon but definitely for a great little getaway in the city!

4  Thank BostonGirl85