Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
$267
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$177
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
$144
$116
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$152
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$354
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$305
Westin.com
7,696 results
All reviewstimes squarepigalle restaurantgreat locationfood emporiumfire stationnew yorkfridge and microwaveattached restaurantcentral parkaround the cornerthe theater districtwithin walking distancerestaurant rowstreet noisehell's kitchenhigher floorwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I've stayed here several times and am staying here again this coming weekend. Centrally located one block off of Times Square, this hotel is within easy walking distance to all of the theaters and several restaurants. Recent lobby renovations brought this property more in line with other Hilton Garden locations world-wide. There's now a concierge service available for guests. Very helpful luggage attendants as well as a great security team constantly man the door. They will also assist you with transportation needs. Be prepared to show your hotel key card at any time, but especially later in the evenings. There's a small gift shop pantry where water, soda, snacks, and other items are available for purchase. There were also ice machines and soda vending machines on each floor. There's a mail slot in the elevator bank area. The lobby is connected via a door to the Pigalle restaurant next door. Several room options at this property include breakfast as a choice, and your breakfast is at the Pigalle. My rooms have always been spotlessly clean. If I had one complaint it would be that often the room is not serviced until 5pm or later, which seems odd for NYC, but it's by no means a big deal. The most recent room I had was on the 15th floor and included a microwave and fridge. I'm looking forward to many more stays at this property.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank AdventureLass
TennileB, Director of Guest Experience at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Hi There AdventureLass,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our property, we throughly appreciate you providing us the opportunity to call you our guest time and time again. Like your many previous stays with us, we wish you another exceptional stay this coming weekend. If there is anything to enhance your upcoming trip, please feel free to contact me directly.

Hopefully, I will have the opportunity to meet you and personally thank you for your patronage.

Tennile Boyd | Director of Guest Experience Hilton Garden Inn Times Square

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stayed there last weekend and have a reservation for my next stay in the Big Apple. Walking distance from Port Authority Terminal, Theater District, and many other highlights. Price is good and nothing about the room could be improved. I appreciated that all three lamps in the room had provisions for plugging in and charging my computer and phone. There must be two dozen restaurants within 100m walk and many more within a five minute walk.

5  Thank jqdough7
TennileB, Director of Guest Experience at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Hi jqdough7,

It is always refreshing to have a guest give us their stamp of approval, but to have you believe that "Nothing Could be Improved" is simply amazing and makes my entire staff proud of the work they do everyday. Your satisfaction is not just our goal, it is our Promise.
Upon your return, please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance to you.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We just returned from an overnight trip to NYC and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square. The location is great. It is close to many Broadway theaters, restaurants and there is a subway stop for the CE line across the street, making it a short trip to Penn Station. The staff is very friendly. We had no issues with the room. Stayed on the 14th floor. It was quiet, clean, and comfortable. We paid slightly over $200 for one night (booked online through Hilton.com) which is quite reasonable for NYC. Definitely would recommend and definitely will consider staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi lmphilly,

At a time when guests have so many lodging options in NYC we are extremely grateful that you chose our hotel, giving us the esteemed pleasure of calling you our guest. I'm glad that both the room and the service of the staff won you over and we are now one of "your NYC hotels".

If I can ever be of any assistance please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

If you want to be near the Theatre District/Times Square area, this hotel would be a great choice. It was a 5-10 minute walk to the Majestic Theatre and closer to some of the others. A pleasant surprise was that it was also only about a 15 minute walk to Rockefeller Center, Fifth Ave and great shopping. The room was good size for NYC standards and the bathroom had plenty of room for two of us to put our toiletries. Room was cleaned and stocked with fresh towels daily. Upholstery and linens in the room were very clean. Bathroom smelled faintly of bleach when we first arrived - enough to assure me that it was clean but not enough to be overpowering. Like the fact that the hair dryer was not bolted to the wall. Microwave and small refrigerator in each room. Staff was pleasant and efficient. As we checked out, one of the bellman recommended a private car to take us to the airport which was only $1 more than the flat rate a taxi would charge. I would not have known that and the car was so much nicer than a taxi - clean, spacious and a much more pleasant ride. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We paid $25 for late check out (2:00 p.m.) and it helped us enjoy our last morning without rushing around. I would highly recommend doing this if it is available and if you have a later afternoon flight like we did.

Hi litchfield1959,

Thanks for your wonderful comments, yes our location is great and close to everything. I see that you were able to explore 5th Ave and Rockerfeller Center in addition to the Times Sq area, we are an equally short walk to Central Park and Hearld Square which also offers great shopping.
I'm glad to hear that you also enjoyed the room and found it clean and spacious and the staff was friendly and available to assist you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stayed here with our kids for a quick trip to NYC on Spring Break. We got two rooms and both were clean and comfortable and nobody had sleep issues due to street noise (or lack of it). The room was just what I would expect as a Diamond Hilton traveler. This is a second stay for us as we went here several years ago as a couple and decided to go back with the kids. What makes this location stand out for our family is the great location and the friendly, helpful staff. We liked being close to the theater district, Central Park and Times Square. As a family we like to walk around cities and this was an ideal location for short walks to these spots. Additionally, the restaurant adjacent to the hotel has a wonderful breakfast buffet. All 6 of us thought the eggs quite good ( a minor miracle) and the selection of other items was quite good. Not sure of the price for breakfast; as Diamond members we used the free breakfast benefit.

1  Thank tnantx

Hi There tnantx,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the travel community. First and foremost, thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton and our hotel. I am pleased that you and your family were able to fully enjoy your Diamond benefits and you all found the breakfast to your liking. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with the staff and hopefully on your next trip to NYC whether with your entire family, just your wife or yourself we'll have the pleasure of calling you our guest once again.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any additional assistance.