Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$176
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$114
Official Site
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$171
$152
$365
$322
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$326
$271
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$250
$239
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
$167
$135
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
$120
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
7,702 results
All reviewstimes squarepigalle restaurantgreat locationfood emporiumfire stationnew yorkfridge and microwaveattached restaurantcentral parkaround the cornerthe theater districtwithin walking distancerestaurant rowstreet noisehell's kitchenhigher floorwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Just stayed here for three nights while in NY to see several plays. Location is perfect--near most theaters and a couple of blocks from the reduced price ticket booth. Also one block from C and E lines of subway, which go downtown to the 9/11 museum and uptown to the Museum of Natural History, if those are on your agenda. Echo all comments about how friendly and helpful all of the staff have been--the front desk, the lobby, the housekeepers, the concierge--just a lovely pleasant atmosphere in the place. Rooms are clean and comfortable. We were on an upper floor, facing 48th Street and it was quite quiet. Free coffee and tea in the lobby very early every morning was great for those of us who are early risers. All in all, we loved staying here and we'll be back for our next theater trip.

Room Tip: Upper floors are quieter--try to face away from 8th Avenue.
1  Thank GreenyMH
Joanna B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Dear GreenyMH,
Thank you so much for a wonderful review! Our goal is to provide each and every guest with an experience which exceeds expectations, and I am delighted to learn that we accomplished this goal during your stay. I will make sure to share your comments with my entire team and we will be looking forward to your next stay with us!
Until next time!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

On march 13 2014 i arrived to Hilton Garden inn in new York.I.read on TripAdvisor that the hotel was folly renovated. i was stunned to find out that the 'fully renovated" did not include any furniture what so ever. i am an Hilton honor customer and also Elite gold member at the Marriott reward and i travel allot. The two bed in room 1125 i believe, were So run down that i was sinking almost all the way to the floor. I called the front desk and was lied to that its an air mattress and the house keeper will be there shortly and will put some air in my mattress so that will be firm. after few hours of waiting to the house keeper,finally i called again to the front desk, and this wonderful lady called Mayerlin Cruz,the assistant front office manager came up to my room, was kind and VERY professional, and transferred me to another room. prevented from me to transfer to midtown Hilton that i usually go to.Thank you Mayerlin for making my weekend so pleasant. Only thanks to you i will be back to Hilton Garden Inn , soon.

Taly Barak Eldar

Room Tip: Some of the rooms are renovated ,including new beds and they are nice. The others - do not go to. I have rated the others
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Joanna B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Dear Taly_El,
I want to take a moment to personally thank you for sharing your experience with travel community. It is a great pleasure to learn that Mayerlin was assisting you to address all your challenges and she was able to turn things on the positive side. I will make sure to share your wonderful comments with her and we will be looking forward to your future stays!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Stayed over St. Patrick's Day a girls weekend and everyone was so Wonderful!! Very clean and our room was on the 10th floor with street view. This was our first time staying in the city! I will definitely stay here again!! All the guys at the door were Awesome.. I'm sure they will remember the girls that kissed Enrique at the Today Show and sang with him.. These guys were a blast ! :) Totally Recommend!!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank jmloulou

Dear jmloulou,
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel on your trip to NYC during St. Patrick’s Day! I am thrilled to learn that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and thank you for your recommendation. It’s great to know that you had a blast at the Today show and we will be looking forward to welcome you back on your future travels to NYC!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We were spoiled at this hotel! From the guest service employees, the concierge, the bell man and the restaurant service staff- one word, excellent. We had never been to NYC before, out friends recommended this hotel and it was great. We were 2 blocks from the Gershwin theater, in the heart of Time Square for excellent restaurants, tours, and shopping.

Room Tip: Choose the deluxe room above the 7 floor. Better view and less street traffic noise, really.

Dear Kim B,
Thank you so much for a wonderful feedback on your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to learn that we were able to create a memorable experience and make you feel like home far away from home. We will be looking forward to welcome you back on your future travels to NYC!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Great hotel. It was clean, comfortable and the staff were friendly. Location was perfect, less than a 2 minute walk to Times Square. Walking distance to a lot of sights. I would definitely stay here again - price was good considering the location.
The room was great - stayed in a twin room which had two double beds. Slept very well even though it is right in the centre of town.

Only disappointment was that the rooftop bar was not open while we were there! I suppose you can't expect it to be open in the winter months. :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear lulabelladaisy,
Thank you for sharing feedback with travel community. I am so happy that your stay with us was a memorable experience and that we will get a chance to welcome you back in the future. I hope that next time you will get a chance to enjoy the rooftop bar!