7,960 results
All reviewstimes squarepigalle restaurantgreat locationfood emporiumfire stationnew yorkfridge and microwaveattached restaurantcentral parkaround the cornerthe theater districtwithin walking distancerestaurant rowstreet noisehell's kitchenhigher floorwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This property is very customer service oriented! From the nice pre arrival email from Joanne, the GM, to Ken and Charles at baggage claim, I felt very welcome and appreciated. I will definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Carolyn I
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was our first time traveling to NYC. We drove to the location and as we were driving, I called the Hilton a little stressed from driving. The concierge was very calming and helpful as to where to park and directions for parking in the garage. We were greeted very friendly and service was helpful, especially with 2 small children! The room was very clean and quiet. The next day, the hotel was very helpful with our bags and even held them as we looked around the city before heading out of town. If I ever return to NY, I will be looking up the Hilton for my stay!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 21, 2013

From the moment we arrived at the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, we were overwhelmed by the attention and support of the hotel staff. The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff continued throughout our stay, with people greeting us each time we entered or left the hotel. The room was excellent, clean, comfortable and quiet (except for the occasional passing siren, which I came to view as a trademark of New York City anyway. The location is great, being just a short walk to the heart of Times Square and the Broadway theatres. My wife and I will definitely stay there next time we visit this wonderful city.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked 8th Ave, with views towards the Hudson.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen E
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I travel to NYC three or four times a year and HGI Times Square is becoming my go to place.. Home away from Home! Everyone welcomes you coming and going with a sincere smile. If you need anything see my new best friend at the front door Mr. Charles!!! They are all extremely helpful with the smallest of needs to the major ones. I travel for work and as a female I do not always feel comfortable venturing away from the hotel ~ but that is not true in this area! The locals are very friendly and food in the area is fabulous ~ check out Restaurant Row!! Also check into the rooftop bar. The location is easy to get in & out of compared to staying right on Times Square. It is also within walking distance to everything and the subway is close too if your destation is further out.
Tell them at the front door Lisa sent you.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We wanted a NYC vacation that did not require too much walking to get to restaurants and Broadway shows. This hotel is perfect for that. Restaurants of all types are 2-4 blocks in all directions. All Broadway and many "OFF Broadway" shows are just blocks away. If one wants to go for other sightseeing, the subway is right outside and taxis are immediately available in front. This convenience comes at very reasonable cost for both the room and the parking garage in the building. The rooms are a perfect size and extremely clean and modern. We had everything we needed or wanted in one place. We stayed on the 10th floor facing west (8th Avenue). There was really very limited street noise and an excellent view with afternoon sunshine. The staff was extremely helpful, the elevators always available and the restaurant connected to the lobby very convenient for breakfast. I have stayed in many NYC hotels but this one has the best blend of price, convenience and location

Room Tip: The 10 to 15th floor facing west are quiet with lots of afternoon sunshine.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple